Nov 11, 2017, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumRunner_1492
Talk about a steaming pile of BS and conjecture.
You learned well grasshopper... attack.
Nov 11, 2017, 02:46 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Wings
http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/10/politi...key/index.html

Washington (CNN)Former White House national security adviser Mike Flynn and his son are alleged to have been offered as much as $15 million to forcibly remove from the US a Muslim cleric wanted by Turkey, The Wall Street Journal reports.

Mueller is probing..... The Flynn's have been very quiet as of late..... It appears that the Flynn's are either enjoying the probe or have decided to cooperate with the Special Counsel......
How is it that in your mind Flynn can be in deep doo-doo for using his position in government for personal financial gain but hillary walks Scott free for selling her own country down the river for money?
Nov 11, 2017, 02:56 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutus1967
Apart from the collusion thing, or any possible impeachment: How do you feel about the fact that Gump hired somebody as his NSA, that is willing to perform a kidnapping on behalf of a foreign government if the price is right?
How much more proof do you need, to see that Gump filled his administration with people that are corrupt?
You've GOT to ask yourself WHY he filled his administration with such people... Is that because he is such a poor Judge of character (which would seem to clash with him being such a succesfull businessman, right?) or would that be because he actually knew his people and he selected them because of their corruptibility?

Just some considerations, before you go off on that side track of "what is the goal of the witchhunt?"
In your haste to excoriate our (my, not your) President, you missed the opportunity to be charitable enough to grant Trump the most basic benefit of doubt that most would extend an incoming president who tries to fill his cabinet with experienced, vetted persons of character who have experience in government relative to the positions they might hold.

Hardly surprising, and I’m sure if Trump had brought in someone with no experience-someone he could guarantee had not kicked Muslim clerics out for money as part of their previous official duties as small town dog-catcher, you’d be the first in line to complain how his administration looks like amature hour and you’d cry about how nobody working for him was qualified for the job. You manage some extremely lengthy posts here and put a lot of effort into selling ice cubes to Eskimos.... nothing in your post will change a single opinion here, other than that others see why you are here: to discredit a foreign political leader.

You know, the Russians pay for that.... you might give them a call and at least get paid for your keyboard tIme...
Nov 11, 2017, 02:57 PM
So Libs, what IF the reps used the same tactics, same methods when investigating, I dunno, Hilary, Obama, Weiner, Abedin, ad nauseum? Please keep in mind, that could happen next if the swamp deems it necessary.
Nov 11, 2017, 03:03 PM
Clever quip goes here!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutus1967
Apart from the collusion thing, or any possible impeachment: How do you feel about the fact that Gump hired somebody as his NSA, that is willing to perform a kidnapping on behalf of a foreign government if the price is right?
How much more proof do you need, to see that Gump filled his administration with people that are corrupt?
You've GOT to ask yourself WHY he filled his administration with such people... Is that because he is such a poor Judge of character (which would seem to clash with him being such a succesfull businessman, right?) or would that be because he actually knew his people and he selected them because of their corruptibility?

Just some considerations, before you go off on that side track of "what is the goal of the witchhunt?"
If I were deeply concerned whether an administration hires people who were corrupt, I'd have been screaming non-stop for the 8 years 0bama was president. What I am more concerned with is letting the administration get on with the business of running the country without the constant barrage of accusation, innuendo, mischaracterization and half-truths, and the irrational hatred the left shows toward President Trump. If the administration does a poor job and goes down in flames, so be it. But at least give the President to opportunity to sink or swim on his own.
Nov 11, 2017, 03:06 PM
Suspended Account
Its the time lines on this story that are important and that Flynn failed initially to declare his rather strange connections to Turkey, besides that he was already under investigation, when the FBI director got fired.
Everything a coincident ?
Nov 11, 2017, 03:08 PM
Closed Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Campbell
In your haste to excoriate our (my, not your) President, you missed the opportunity to be charitable enough to grant Trump the most basic benefit of doubt that most would extend an incoming president who tries to fill his cabinet with experienced, vetted persons of character who have experience in government relative to the positions they might hold.
I would, if the moron in chief not had blabbered and loudmouthed about how such a "well oiled fine tuned machine" his administration was....

And leave out the remarks about "vetted" because obviously that department seriously lacked....

Quote:
Hardly surprising, and I’m sure if Trump had brought in someone with no experience-someone he could guarantee had not kicked Muslim clerics out for money as part of their previous official duties as small town dog-catcher, you’d be the first in line to complain how his administration looks like amature hour and you’d cry about how nobody working for him was qualified for the job. You manage some extremely lengthy posts here and put a lot of effort into selling ice cubes to Eskimos.... nothing in your post will change a single opinion here, other than that others see why you are here: to discredit a foreign political leader.
Your post would get a lot more credibility if you would have used "amateur hour" rather than "armature hour", but no, I would not have complained: everybody has to learn sometime....

The problem is: Gump DID hire unqualified people.... Betsy DeVos on education? Another dude (don't recall his name) as chief scientist, who has no scientific background at all?
Half WallStreet? And Bannon as an internal advisor?

Come on.... please write something credible....

Quote:
You know, the Russians pay for that.... you might give them a call and at least get paid for your keyboard tIme...
I believe you... You of all people should know how much they pay.... But I can pay for my keyboard, and my time is free....
Nov 11, 2017, 03:09 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by LVsoaring
If I were deeply concerned whether an administration hires people who were corrupt, I'd have been screaming non-stop for the 8 years 0bama was president. What I am more concerned with is letting the administration get on with the business of running the country without the constant barrage of accusation, innuendo, mischaracterization and half-truths, and the irrational hatred the left shows toward President Trump. If the administration does a poor job and goes down in flames, so be it. But at least give the President to opportunity to sink or swim on his own.
Why are you asking him to give Trump a chance to lead? He’s not an American.... he can have an opinion but that’s as far as that goes.
Nov 11, 2017, 03:12 PM
Closed Account
Quote:
Why are you asking him to give Trump a chance to lead? He’s not an American.... he can have an opinion but that’s as far as that goes.
Finally, a sensible post from you....
Nov 11, 2017, 03:13 PM
Quote:

The hole is getting deeper.

Quick Reply