Eflite Commander safe select switch assign - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Nov 10, 2017, 07:05 AM
Discussion

Eflite Commander safe select switch assign

Hi Guys, i have a problem with my new Eflite Commander. I did binding with safe select on, and that's ok, but i'm unable to assign the switch to toggle safe select on and off. I tried the procedure in the manual many times but it won't work. I use a dx18 and i want to use switch H wich is assigned to aux2 on channel 5. Can someone help please?

thanks!
to remove ads between posts
Nov 10, 2017, 03:23 PM
slats move, slots don't
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigna
Hi Guys, i have a problem with my new Eflite Commander. I did binding with safe select on, and that's ok, but i'm unable to assign the switch to toggle safe select on and off.
The Commander does not have SAFE.

It was printed in error in the manual.
Nov 15, 2017, 10:52 AM
Fire Marshall Bill
I don't have the Commander, so I don't know if Andy is correct. What I do know is that SAFE switch assignment requires that the radio be in HIGH rates (100% travel). The boiler plate language in the EFlite manuals is a bit cryptic on this. If they simply took you through ALL the bind steps first, rather then the rate and expo settings first, this would not happen to folks. If you follow the steps, you will have low rates set, and will probably be IN low rate (FM1), and the Rx will never see the rapid switch flip.
Nov 15, 2017, 11:25 AM
I tried binding my P47 (the green one) and it did not work. Then I looked at the manual, and the box. Nowhere on there did it say "SAFE Select".

So I too tried setting up something that did not exist on that plane.

I am sure I will do the same thing on another plane, eventually.

Regards