Set of screws (bangood) - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Nov 10, 2017, 04:43 AM
Discussion

Set of screws (bangood)

I struggle to find a nice set of bolts and screws from bangood.
I would like to have a box set with some spare:
hex screw for motors (3, 4 and 5mm long)
Countersunk screw for the standoff (either hex or philips)

If you can also advise something similar with all the require standoff, spacers and bolts for the electronics, it would be highly appreciated.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 10, 2017, 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonobox
I struggle to find a nice set of bolts and screws from bangood.
I would like to have a box set with some spare:
hex screw for motors (3, 4 and 5mm long)
Countersunk screw for the standoff (either hex or philips)

If you can also advise something similar with all the require standoff, spacers and bolts for the electronics, it would be highly appreciated.
I'm lucky in that my local hardware store carries a pretty good selection of metric screws (socket head, button head, counter sunk) in various lengths and various materials (Ace Hardware). A mile down the road from me is a chain store called Fastenal that also sells various nuts and bolts. And then 15miles up the road is Spark Fun
Nov 10, 2017, 10:50 PM
Lucky you...here in Dubai is a mess
Nov 12, 2017, 01:05 AM
Quote:
I just recently re-stocked some of my misc bits n pieces that I keep around. I bought various types and lengths of screws from the store, and then ordered a few FC softmounts, as well as 24 silicon motor mounting pads. I use two per motor...one for under the motor, and one for under the screw heads. So 24 is enough for three quads. I also stocked up on various length battery straps. I must be cranking mine down too tight because I've been breaking them right where they're joined around the hard plastic loop/buckle.
Nov 12, 2017, 11:55 AM
Regurgitation Utensil.
Quote:
there is a 'show location' option here on RCG. that way people can have a frame of reference when responding to posts. (but unfortunately it doesn't show up on mobile phones)