What do you do with scrap balsa an Monokote? - RC Groups
Nov 09, 2017, 11:33 PM
Discussion

What do you do with scrap balsa an Monokote?

Don't know what you do. I got tired of A.R.Fs made in China! I Wanted a good cool looking p52 mustang profile, no one seems to make cool looking good flying rc profile planes that I wanted. so here you go! made from scrap balsa and scrap Monokote. Made in the U.S.A! Show me yours!!!!!
to remove ads between posts
Nov 10, 2017, 03:58 AM
Big gov never Works
Sterling made many profile CL scale kits. You can find the old plans on places like outer Zones and others. I converted many to RC(including the TopFlite Nobler, before TopFlite made the RC Nobler). These were the first 3D types. Cutting the flaps into an aileron/flap function, and having the flap work with the elevator, as with CL. made them turn on a dime. You do have to move the CG rearward from the CL position. But, they are very flexable on it's position.

Fuzz
Nov 10, 2017, 09:16 AM
An itch?. Scratch build.
What do you do with scrap balsa an Monokote?

To a modeler there is no such thing as scrap anything, just material to be stored for when needed

Ray.