Help! Weird Noises - RC Groups
Nov 09, 2017, 10:29 PM
Discussion

Help! Weird Noises

I recently got my first plane, a Flyzone Sensei FS RTF. After assembling everything according to the manual (except for the prop), and it makes this buzzing noise whenever I move the rudder stick all the way to the right, but it stops when I move it all the way to the left. Is there a way to fix this/what is causing this?
to remove ads between posts
Nov 09, 2017, 11:03 PM
The buzzing you hear is the servo that has reached the end of it's travel & can't go any farther. You need to center the servo by loosening the pushrod screws, then power up the plane & see if the servo arm is exactly 90deg.. You will see there are (2) pushrods, one for the RUD that is closest to the center of the plane, & the FR Wheel pushrod that is closest to the outside of the plane near the fuselage. Just loosen both pushrod screws, check that the RUD & FR Wheel are centered. Then tighten both screws & check to see if the buzzing persists. If it does, that means the servo arm needs to be moved one tooth in the direction that eliminates the buzzing.

Denny
Nov 12, 2017, 12:50 PM
Don't forget to center the servo trim and see that the servo is centered before starting this adjustment.