Thread Tools
Nov 10, 2017, 05:54 PM
Registered User
The place is a drug infested area. Just like the towns & countries they came from.

What part is hard to understand ? Possible police taking bribes to protect drug gangs ? Town officials possibly getting white envelopes with green paper it them ?
Nov 10, 2017, 06:22 PM
Suspended Account
Man, I don't know who you liberals think you are kidding but we all know all this support for immigrant is only about one thing, which is you know that the vast majority of them are going to vote democratic.

If you knew they were all going to vote republican or not vote at all you would want those people out of here as fast as possible.

Is completely clear this is just another demographic for you people to exploited that much like all the others is another one that is largely made up of the desperate, and uneducated and easily manipulated people, which is just how you like them.

So you can say what ever you want, but we all know that is only reason you want these people to come here and be here so bad.

An if along the way a bunch of them end up being murders or rapists or drug dealers or child molesters or gang members or any other group of criminals, well that's ok as so long as you get to win your elections, then that is just fine with you.
Nov 10, 2017, 06:31 PM
Registered User
Is Stamford chock full of elitist Republicans ?
Nov 10, 2017, 06:33 PM
Registered User
Libelle201B's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by WBFAir
Man, I don't know who you liberals think you are kidding but we all know all this support for immigrant is only about one thing, which is you know that the vast majority of them are going to vote democratic.

If you knew they were all going to vote republican or not vote at all you would want those people out of here as fast as possible.

Is completely clear this is just another demographic for you people to exploited that much like all the others is another one that is largely made up of the desperate, and uneducated and easily manipulated people, which is just how you like them.

So you can say what ever you want, but we all know that is only reason you want these people to come here and be here so bad.

An if along the way a bunch of them end up being murders or rapists or drug dealers or child molesters or gang members or any other group of criminals, well that's ok as so long as you get to win your elections, then that is just fine with you.
Iíd be willing to bet the Chambers of Commerce all over the country are very involved in republican politics, to the extent they and their lobbyists will fight any attempt to go after American businesses for hiring illegals. You see it first hand in the zero raids on businesses and corporations!
Nov 10, 2017, 06:35 PM
Registered User
AA5BY's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by WBFAir
Man, I don't know who you liberals think you are kidding but we all know all this support for immigrant is only about one thing, which is you know that the vast majority of them are going to vote democratic.

If you knew they were all going to vote republican or not vote at all you would want those people out of here as fast as possible.

Is completely clear this is just another demographic for you people to exploited that much like all the others is another one that is largely made up of the desperate, and uneducated and easily manipulated people, which is just how you like them.

So you can say what ever you want, but we all know that is only reason you want these people to come here and be here so bad.

An if along the way a bunch of them end up being murders or rapists or drug dealers or child molesters or gang members or any other group of criminals, well that's ok as so long as you get to win your elections, then that is just fine with you.
Republicans have every advantage that Democrats have to woo their favor unless your view is how can Nativist and immigrants fit in the same party? I guess that could be a problem. Are you sure that you want to play that card because it seems to me it is short term approach that could have serious long term consequences.
Nov 10, 2017, 06:40 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by AA5BY
Republicans have every advantage that Democrats have to woo their favor unless your view is how can Nativist and immigrants fit in the same party? I guess that could be a problem. Are you sure that you want to play that card because it seems to me it is short term approach that could have serious long term consequences.
What cards???

What the heck are you even talking about.

The facts are the facts and they are reviled in everything you people do and in every result that comes from that.

Also just to mention, I really don't care what you think about my comments, I don't make them to try to win some discussion with people of the likes of you.

I just put them out there to set the recorded straight and as well to let people like you know your not fooling as many people out there as you think you are and that there are people out there who know you for just who and what you are.

So if there are any cards you want to play with, you can play with them yourself.
Nov 10, 2017, 06:48 PM
Registered User
Libelle201B's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by WBFAir
What cards???

What the heck are you even talking about.

The facts are the facts and they are reviled in everything you people do and in every result that comes from that.

Also just to mention, I really don't care what you think about my comments, I don't make them to try to win some discussion with people of the likes of you.

I just put them out there to set the recorded straight and as well to let people like you know your not fooling as many people out there as you think you are and that there are people out there who know you for just who and what you are.

So if there are any cards you want to play with, you can play with them yourself.
And you are not fooling anyone either, big business and republicans are playing and have been playing Americans for fools, talk trash about illegals yet allow lax or non existent enforcement to feed the businesses they rely on for political support. You aren’t fooling anyone!
Nov 10, 2017, 06:52 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libelle201B
And you are not fooling anyone either, big business and republicans are playing and have been playing Americans for fools, talk trash about illegals yet allow lax or non existent enforcement to feed the businesses they rely on for political support. You arenít fooling anyone!
Oh so now you think the way to win this is to just repeat back what I say???
Nov 10, 2017, 07:10 PM
Registered User
Libelle201B's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by WBFAir
Oh so now you think the way to win this is to just repeat back what I say???
Repeat what you say? I donít recall repeating anything you have said, just pointing out the nonsense you have posted with some facts in regards to the hypocrisy of Trumps illegal initiative, kinda like going after the drug users but never going after the suppliers and pushers. He and his business associates are happy to go after the illegals in part, it excites the base, yet leaves themselves out of the picture, just like the drug pushers!
Nov 10, 2017, 07:13 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libelle201B
Repeat what you say? I don’t recall repeating anything you have said, just pointing out the nonsense you have posted with some facts in regards to the hypocrisy of Trumps illegal initiative, kinda like going after the drug users but never going after the suppliers and pushers. He and his business associates are happy to go after the illegals in part, it excites the base, yet leaves themselves out of the picture, just like the drug pushers!
Good lord.

Bibile, you do realize there is a point I don't even bother reading what you write anymore.

You just as well as others get so far out there I can't even make heads or tails out of what you are even trying to make point about anymore as it just is all babble.

Certainly become clear that its all about getting that last post in like that makes you the big winner and what ever it is you are trying saying is right.

So bit of a gift as I got better things to do tonight, but what ever post you make next I will just let you have.

In all honesty I hope it does make you able to go to bed tonight feeling like a big winner cause you apparently need things like that pretty bad.
Last edited by WBFAir; Nov 10, 2017 at 07:18 PM.
Nov 10, 2017, 08:24 PM
Registered User
Libelle201B's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by WBFAir
Good lord.

Bibile, you do realize there is a point I don't even bother reading what you write anymore.

You just as well as others get so far out there I can't even make heads or tails out of what you are even trying to make point about anymore as it just is all babble.

Certainly become clear that its all about getting that last post in like that makes you the big winner and what ever it is you are trying saying is right.

So bit of a gift as I got better things to do tonight, but what ever post you make next I will just let you have.

In all honesty I hope it does make you able to go to bed tonight feeling like a big winner cause you apparently need things like that pretty bad.
If you don’t want to bother with facts that is your problem, the republicans are up to their neck in supporting illegal immigration when it comes to protecting businesses that hire them. Where are the headlines in regards to Business X getting busted for hiring illegals? You won’t find a one. Now you go to sleep thinking about that!
Nov 11, 2017, 01:39 AM
Registered User
AA5BY's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libelle201B
If you donít want to bother with facts that is your problem, the republicans are up to their neck in supporting illegal immigration when it comes to protecting businesses that hire them. Where are the headlines in regards to Business X getting busted for hiring illegals? You wonít find a one. Now you go to sleep thinking about that!
He doesn't get it and I'm not sure what it would take .

Both parties know that immigrant labor is needed for the economic well being of the U.S. but one party has to hide that they tolerate it because to admit tolerance would both offend their Nativist base and possibly enfranchise their opponent. They have no choice but to embrace hypocrisy.... condemn it with one breath and allow it secretly with the next.

The other party wishes to openly embrace immigrant labor and give them a piece of the American pie for their efforts.


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Illegal immigrant facing child sex assault charges agrees to pretrial detention kenpoprofessor Life, The Universe, and Politics 1 Oct 08, 2017 09:01 AM
Discussion Three Illegal Immigrants Charged With HORRIFIC Murder Of Virginia Teen kenpoprofessor Life, The Universe, and Politics 11 Apr 23, 2017 07:03 PM
Discussion Police: Undocumented Immigrant Sexually Assaults 12-Year-Old kenpoprofessor Life, The Universe, and Politics 84 Nov 27, 2016 06:37 PM
Discussion Illegal Alien Nanny Charged with Intentionally Burning Child, Caught in ĎHorrificí Na kenpoprofessor Life, The Universe, and Politics 0 Apr 16, 2015 04:42 PM
Discussion Illegal Aliens Committed 500 Child Sexual Assaults Read more at http://universalfreep DLGjunkyard Life, The Universe, and Politics 6 Feb 24, 2015 07:02 PM