Illegal immigrant in ICE custody charged with 4 counts of child sexual assault Illeg - RC Groups
Nov 09, 2017, 05:33 PM
Multirotor geek
Discussion

Illegal immigrant in ICE custody charged with 4 counts of child sexual assault Illeg

Quote:
http://www.wowt.com/content/news/Ill...455952083.html

6 News has learned an illegal immigrant set to be deported has now been accused of sexually assaulting Metro children. He's also accused of trying to intimidate his alleged victims from behind bars.

Victor Garcia-Fuentes is already in custody at the Douglas County Jail on an Immigration and Customs Enforcement hold. Now he faces 4 counts of child sexual assault.

Douglas County Attorney Don Kleine told 6 News: "3 of them are contact charges. 1 is a penetration charge. So these are very serious charges."

Kleine said the children range in age from 5 to 12 years-old. They claim they were abused over the course of several years. The alleged crimes were reported in September.

Court documents reveal Garcia-Fuentes "denied any knowledge of the incident or knowing the victims" - even though investigators believe he had a prior connection to the children.

When the children came forward, Garcia-Fuentes was already behind bars at the Douglas County Jail for his immigration violation. Omaha Police say they have phone recordings from inside the jail where Garcia-Fuentes spoke to an unknown man and woman and asked for their help to contact the alleged victims' family. The woman on the phone warned Garcia-Fuentes they were being recorded, so Garcia-Fuentes said he would send them a letter. That prompted investigators to go to the jail with a search warrant and look through Garcia-Fuentes's mail.

Kleine said: "There's always concerns with victims, the victims' families, and law enforcement that somebody might try to intimidate victims, intimidate witnesses to try to not have them testify.

Investigators also say they have phone recordings from inside the jail of Garcia-Fuentes telling the same unknown woman to go to his house, find a cell phone hidden behind a dresser, and take it.

Garcia-Fuentes will be in court for a hearing on November 27th. If he's convicted, he will serve prison time in the Metro before being deported to his home country.

Clyde
Nov 09, 2017, 06:43 PM
I like how all this guy was doing was able to be stopped because he was already in jail for illegal immigration.

An the fact that as he was there seems to have given those kids the courage to come forward.

Guess he picked the wrong state to live in.

If he decided to live the wonderful benevolent state of CA he could still be raping 5 year old children today.
Last edited by WBFAir; Nov 09, 2017 at 07:15 PM.
Nov 09, 2017, 07:13 PM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
Shhhh. They are all good people just coming here for a job and a better life for their families.
Nov 09, 2017, 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WBFAir

If he decided to live the wonderful benevolent state of CA he could still be raping 5 year old kids today.
Why do you think so?
Nov 09, 2017, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumRunner_1492
Shhhh. They are all good people just coming here for a job and a better life for their families.
Oh yeah right...I forgot, sorry.

Never mind.
Nov 10, 2017, 07:06 AM
I can chronicle several native white church pastors from the local area over the years that have, incested, molested and abused. The glaring problem is that these are perverts that parents entrusted their children to because they were men of God.... until they weren't.
Nov 10, 2017, 07:46 AM
Quote:
Shhh, donít tell anyone American citizens are commiting similar crimes every day.
Nov 10, 2017, 07:50 AM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libelle201B
Shhh, donít tell anyone American citizens are commiting similar crimes every day.
Which is bad but these crimes could've been avoided had wed protected our citizens and enforced our immigration laws. Big difference.
Nov 10, 2017, 07:56 AM
Quote:
Which is bad but these crimes could've been avoided had wed protected our citizens and enforced our immigration laws. Big difference.
Why donít you talk to Trump about criminalizing the employment of illegals, that would put a huge dent in illegal immigration!
Nov 10, 2017, 07:57 AM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
Quote:
Why donít you talk to Trump about criminalizing the employment of illegals, that would put a huge dent in illegal immigration!
It already is illegal. Trump has been cracking down on illegals and illegal immigration has plummeted.
Nov 10, 2017, 08:04 AM
Quote:
It already is illegal. Trump has been cracking down on illegals and illegal immigration has plummeted.
Not a single business raided and its owner jailed or heavily fined, but you already know why!
Nov 10, 2017, 08:22 AM
Quote:
Going to and from the flying field yesterday (only a ten minute drive) I noted three banners on the side of the road advertising that the business was now hiring. A few months ago... the local paper quoted a contractor for one of the school buildings that was behind schedule to meet the opening day of school.... explaining that all area school construction projects were behind schedule due to the labor shortage.

And... somehow you think America would be better off without the immigrant labor force. I can't imagine the housing shortage that would exist without that labor force or the schools that wouldn't get opened, the crops that wouldn't be harvested, the cows that wouldn't be milked, the yard work that wouldn't get done, the roofs that would go leaking.

Instead of hammering on immigrants.... we should be grateful for them and thanking them for uprooting their lives in their native countries and enduring the hardships of coming.... and putting up with the hatred that has been expressed against them.
Nov 10, 2017, 08:31 AM
the great GassifÔer
Quote:
Quote:
Are you saying, nothing can be done unfortunately, about these crimes when committed by US citizens?

Then I would focus on that first, if I were an US citizen....

Something about the splinter and the beam....
Nov 10, 2017, 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AA5BY
Going to and from the flying field yesterday (only a ten minute drive) I noted three banners on the side of the road advertising that the business was now hiring. A few months ago... the local paper quoted a contractor for one of the school buildings that was behind schedule to meet the opening day of school.... explaining that all area school construction projects were behind schedule due to the labor shortage.

And... somehow you think America would be better off without the immigrant labor force. I can't imagine the housing shortage that would exist without that labor force or the schools that wouldn't get opened, the crops that wouldn't be harvested, the cows that wouldn't be milked, the yard work that wouldn't get done, the roofs that would go leaking.

Instead of hammering on immigrants.... we should be grateful for them and thanking them for uprooting their lives in their native countries and enduring the hardships of coming.... and putting up with the hatred that has been expressed against them.
Hey, I'm all for LEGAL, read LEGAL immigration, not this open door free for all where we are getting gangs seeking to build and empire here and actual immigrants being either forced to break the law or learn to play the system and then become more welfare burdens.
Nov 10, 2017, 08:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AA5BY

I work with and around a very large number of these folks, without them I donít think any construction business could survive. From my experiences most all of these people keep out of trouble, they donít complain and are hard workers, exactly why American businesses love them. Itís unfortunate that a segment of these people turn to crime or illegal activity, but that is the case for every group of people here in the USA, even American born US citizens. What bothers me is we have a president demonizing these people, yet he can travel from one end of Palm Beach to the other not to mention his own Mar a Lago and see hundreds of these people mowing lawns, building mega homes etc, all right under his nose. If he wants to crack down on these people he could start right there, but like I have stated before, we know exactly why he wonít, his hypocrisy is on full display.