Trouble connecting to Omnibus F3 in iNav - RC Groups
Nov 09, 2017, 05:04 PM
Help!

Trouble connecting to Omnibus F3 in iNav

Hi All,

Firstly, please be patient with me, I'm very new to all this!

I have an Omnibus F3 Flight Controller and I'm trying to use iNav to get started.

I've manage to flash the board ok - indicates this has been done successfully. But I keep getting "No configuration received within 10 seconds, communication failed"

I've down loaded the CP210x, STM and Zadig drivers but to no avail.

Tried two different PC but still no joy.

HELLLLLLPPPPP!

I've tried
to remove ads between posts
Nov 09, 2017, 05:54 PM
Omnibus F3 isn't supported on iNav, but that's a different story.

The configurator for all of the flavors is kind of finicky, in my experience. Try variations of closing out of the Configurator, with the USB cable connected, then launching the Configurator; or launching Configurator and then attaching the USB cable; with autoconnect selected; without autoconnect selected.... You'll find the pattern eventually. You get what you pay for