Louis C.K................say it ain't so......crap ...I think its so . - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Nov 09, 2017, 04:46 PM
Discussion

Louis C.K................say it ain't so......crap ...I think its so .

"Louis C.K. hit with multiple sexual misconduct claims"

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...ims/848785001/
Nov 09, 2017, 05:17 PM
Je Suis Turkana Boy
I have no idea and don't foresee much to convince me one way or the other. We'll see, but for now, I have no reason to believe* any involved party.

*It's a powerful and useful word. Learn it. Use it judiciously and purposefully.
Nov 09, 2017, 05:33 PM
The QuadFather
Seems like a whole bunch are coming out of the woodwork. Getting to where I don't know who to believe anymore.
Nov 09, 2017, 06:00 PM
A lot of people bailing on him fast...........been rumors for years .

"The consequences of impending scandal revelations were obvious even before the Times story broke: The premiere of C.K.'s new black-and-white film, I Love you, Daddy, scheduled for Thursday night in New York, was canceled, abruptly and with no explanation, earlier on Thursday.

His appearance on CBS' The Late Show With Stephen Colbert on Friday also was canceled, with William H. Macy taking his place.

The Hollywood Reporter claimed Thursday that a coming New York Times story on the comedian was about to break and the premiere was canceled in case it was damaging.

"This evening’s premiere has been canceled due to unexpected circumstances," according to a statement issued by Kate Lowell, a spokeswoman for I Love You daddy "
Nov 09, 2017, 06:24 PM
It's remarkable how these guys get away with this stuff for years. What does that tell us about the industry and the people in it?
Nov 09, 2017, 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Depronicus
It's remarkable how these guys get away with this stuff for years. What does that tell us about the industry and the people in it?
There is more to it than just that.

Allegations alone offer some pretty decent free advertising to shows who cancel events such as the ones Rocky just listed.
Nov 09, 2017, 06:34 PM
Yeah, seems that whole town seems to be imploding on itself.

Who would have thought so many brilliant minds would have been so sick.
Nov 09, 2017, 06:57 PM
Bagpipes spoken here
One of our state senators was also just named and it's not an isolated incident. Some current women legislators said they had been warned while at the capitol to stay away from the guy. He's a dem (not that it matters) and his party's leadership are demanding he resign. I support that. The guy has a history to lend credibility to the claim.

He is also a police officer.
Nov 09, 2017, 07:16 PM
Multirotor geek
Quote:
Seems they swing politically the same way you do, right? Maybe there's a correlation, maybe there's the cause.

Clyde
Nov 09, 2017, 07:28 PM
Just heard a piece on the radio that a lot of Louis' (I find him Hilarious!) monologues deal with his admittedly rather odd sexual hangups. I never gave it much thought, but it does ring true in retrospect. It would be a shame if the allegations were true, but I can see where there may be a grain of truth to them, based on watching him over the years.

The guy is comedic genius in my opinion, one way or another.
Nov 09, 2017, 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenpoprofessor
Seems they swing politically the same way you do, right? Maybe there's a correlation, maybe there's the cause.

Clyde
And that's the best analysis you have to offer, unfortunately.... but not surprisingly.
Nov 09, 2017, 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by propflux01
Seems like a whole bunch are coming out of the woodwork. Getting to where I don't know who to believe anymore.
Maybe that's purposeful.
Nov 09, 2017, 09:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenpoprofessor

Does this mean right-wingers only go after underage girls? By your logic, it does.

Roy Moore says 'forces of evil' behind report of sexual contact with 14-year-old

Alabama Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore lashed out Thursday at what he called "the Obama-Clinton machine's liberal media lapdogs" after The Washington Post reported on a woman's claims that the former judge and staunch social conservative initiated a sexual encounter with her when she was 14.

The Post noted that the legal age of consent in the state is 16, and sexual contact by anyone 19 or older with anyone between 12 and 16 years old is considered second-degree sexual abuse.

The Post interviewed three other women who were teenagers at the time who claimed Moore pursued them when he was in his 30s, though he did not force them into any type of sexual relationship.
Nov 09, 2017, 09:59 PM
Je Suis Turkana Boy
Show us the video or it didn't happen.

ohstoppit!
Nov 09, 2017, 10:17 PM
Let's have fun with moving the Bolded sections shall we?

Quote:
Does this mean right-wingers only go after underage girls? By your logic, it does.

Roy Moore says 'forces of evil' behind report of sexual contact with 14-year-old

Alabama Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore lashed out Thursday at what he called "the Obama-Clinton machine's liberal media lapdogs" after The Washington Post reported on a woman's claims that the former judge and staunch social conservative initiated a sexual encounter with her when she was 14.

The Post noted that the legal age of consent in the state is 16, and sexual contact by anyone 19 or older with anyone between 12 and 16 years old is considered second-degree sexual abuse.

The Post interviewed three other women who were teenagers at the time who claimed Moore pursued them when he was in his 30s, though he did not force them into any type of sexual relationship.