Donald Trump Will Get Crushed by Any Democrat in the 2020 Election, Poll Indicates - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Nov 09, 2017, 12:34 PM
Discussion

Donald Trump Will Get Crushed by Any Democrat in the 2020 Election, Poll Indicates

I know you guys like this stuff

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump...mocrats-706709
Nov 09, 2017, 12:38 PM
I'm Kind of a Big Deal
What was you opinion on the last one? Crushing win by Hillary?

I hope he doesn't run again.
Nov 09, 2017, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave K
We do. We love stuff like this, too:

CNN poll: One year later, less confidence, less trust in President Trump

One year after Donald Trump's election, views of the nation's economy are the best they've been since before the September 11, 2001 attacks, but Americans' confidence in their President to handle just about everything else has fallen, according to a new CNN poll conducted by SSRS.

Only 40% think President Trump is doing a good job keeping candidate Trump's promises, down from 48% in April, and an equal 40% now say he can bring the kind of change the country needs, down from 49% shortly after his election...

...Almost two-thirds (64%) overall say Trump's statements and actions since taking office have made them less confident in his ability to serve as president. Last year, considering his statements and actions since Election Day, just 43% said they had lost confidence in President-elect Trump compared to candidate Trump. That shift comes across party lines. Republicans are 17 points more likely to say they're losing confidence in Trump now, while independents are 24 points more likely and Democrats are 14 points more likely to say the same.

Fewer see the President as "honest and trustworthy" now than have at any point since before he launched his run for president in June 2015, 34% call him honest and trustworthy, 64% say he's not. And only 30% trust most of what they hear in official communications from the White House.

All told, just a third think the President deserves re-election in 2020, 63% say he doesn't deserve it. And a similar 64% say they aren't proud to have Trump as President.
Nov 09, 2017, 12:47 PM
It's gonna be YUGE!!!
https://www.google.com/amp/www.newsw...515705%3famp=1
Nov 09, 2017, 12:48 PM
the great Gassifďer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarpon Shawn
I hope he doesn't run again.
I think it is a safe bet he won't....

Most likely, his ego won't allow him to risk himself a total humiliation
Nov 09, 2017, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LVsoaring
Yep, we hate them polls, don't we?

And we really hate CNN!
Nov 09, 2017, 12:56 PM
I think President Trump will win a second term. The economy will be improved so much in the next three years that people would be crazy to vote against him.
Nov 09, 2017, 01:12 PM
J40
J40
Airplanus Erectus
Hah hah, ha, ha; you people actually wanted Hillary? Why? Your battle ax mother in law in charge of anything scenario,,,,,, No matter what you should vote for her again in 2020, even if you have to write her name in.
Nov 09, 2017, 01:13 PM
Registered Snoozer
Hmm ... but Hillary Clinton was not "any Democrat," as was proven in the 2016 election, and unless the Democrats get it together, we may see them come up with another unelectible candidate.
Nov 09, 2017, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefast
I think President Trump will win a second term. The economy will be improved so much in the next three years that people would be crazy to vote against him.
Mike... but the only people who give credit to Trump for the economy are his base... which is shrinking.

The current tax cut bill... has now been marked up... and guess what...the ugly truth comes out... The top 1% will get 54% of the benefits, whereas the bottom 80% will get 14%. Do you think Americans are going to buy that?

Perhaps you are one of the top 1%.
Nov 09, 2017, 01:17 PM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave K
Wasn't the exact same thing said 1 year ago? How did that turnout for you?
Nov 09, 2017, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumRunner_1492
Wasn't the exact same thing said 1 year ago? How did that turnout for you?
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...-the-democrats

Nov 09, 2017, 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AA5BY
Mike... but the only people who give credit to Trump for the economy are his base... which is shrinking.

The current tax cut bill... has now been marked up... and guess what...the ugly truth comes out... The top 1% will get 54% of the benefits, whereas the bottom 80% will get 14%. Do you think Americans are going to buy that?

Perhaps you are one of the top 1%.
And it will increase the annual deficit.
Nov 09, 2017, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil Morse
Hmm ... but Hillary Clinton was not "any Democrat," as was proven in the 2016 election, and unless the Democrats get it together, we may see them come up with another unelectible candidate.
Yep.

A reflected memory was Biden announcing that he wasn't going to run, even though he had emotionally healed adequately from his sons death to be capable of serving. I'm now wondering if Donna Brazille had asked him if he was prepared? I can only imagine the strain she must have felt.
Nov 09, 2017, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda466
And it will increase the annual deficit.
Raising the debt to give the wealthy more money... is good for America?