PSS Forum! - Page 3 - RC Groups
Nov 09, 2017, 11:12 PM
DWA
DWA
1Corinthians 13:1-8
There comes a point when dividing up the forums goes too far. So let’s say there’s a new slope form. Well, for somebody out there that’s not going to be good enough either. And we will have to separate it again. Some guys that build glass only will not want their precious forum clogged up with all the EPP building guys. And maybe vice versa. And we could split it up again for both of those, with scratch builders versus kit builders. So that is 4 new forums for PSS. + I’m sure I could think of more ways to divide us.

The slope form is fine it doesn’t get clogged up at all, it moves very slow. If every single form of glider flying was in one forum then yeah you have a point. But that is not the case.
We are already split up into 11 different forums for “Aircraft-Sailplanes”. Going to 12 is not going to do much. In my humble opinion.
Last edited by DWA; Nov 10, 2017 at 03:11 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 10, 2017, 10:52 AM
less is more
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimZinVT
woosh!
ha, ha, ha....................... good one!
yes I missed that
Brexit I would have got.
Nov 10, 2017, 02:36 PM
Piscine Promulgator
For what it's worth, this subject has come up a number of times before and the clear majority answer of those who choose to respond has always been the same - keep it in the Slope forum.

With that said - why not use this thread for general PSS discussion? Like, if people have questions, want to link to a build thread, or talk about new ideas / etc, just use this thread to discuss it.

This thread could become a quasi-subforum, and Knoll53 could even take to administering the first post to provide useful links out to relevant materials.

Heck, if it got enough engagement, it might be justification for having a separate subforum, who can say.

Worth a shot?
Latest blog entry: Of Fish, France, FPV, and Fun!
Nov 10, 2017, 03:12 PM
less is more
Go for it, but I was out after the first page of responses. Interesting to see the dedication to the Slope forum in it's present form.

A sticky thread might be useful, but you've already got so many.

Kent
the would-be forum starter
Nov 10, 2017, 05:11 PM
It's not going to build itself
Thanks for the good intentions Kent.
Tom
Nov 10, 2017, 08:36 PM
Just Toss It !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRISME
Thanks for the good intentions Kent.
Tom
Yes, thank you Kent...... and don't feel bad ..... at least you don't have to escape to Belgium!