Woman Fired (cough) for Flipping Trump Off - RC Groups
Nov 09, 2017, 09:23 AM
Go fix yourself man !
Discussion

Woman Fired (cough) for Flipping Trump Off

I just saw this on TV. This woman was fired from her job for showing the emotion finger to Trump. She is allowed to express herself, but if it were my company, I would have concerns she might express herself in that way to a customer.

Too bad, poor judgement to show such disrespect. Don't I have an interesting collection of opinions ? I amaze myself.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.82a1db3243a0
Nov 09, 2017, 10:02 AM
I'm all about equal rights....
Trump should have stopped the
car and slapped the piss out of her!!!
Nov 09, 2017, 10:04 AM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
How was she identified? Is that the logo of her company on her back?
Nov 09, 2017, 11:20 AM
It's gonna be YUGE!!!
Old news. Having said that, I fully support her right to express her views via her gesture. I also fully support her employer's right to handle the situation in whatever manner they deem best for the company.
Nov 09, 2017, 11:30 AM
whiirrrrrr
This thread has me feeling deja vķ
Nov 09, 2017, 11:47 AM
Don't look at me like that....
Yup, the rights double standards keep crawling out of the wood work.

I remember a few years ago a guy got canned for posting something similar towards Obama and the Right demanded he was wronged and had a case for legal action.
Nov 09, 2017, 12:50 PM
It's gonna be YUGE!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 62pilot

I remember a few years ago a guy got canned for posting something similar towards Obama and the Right demanded he was wronged and had a case for legal action.
Rather than rely on your memory, could you post a link so all the details are available?
Nov 09, 2017, 01:17 PM
MAGA!

Don`t y`all think there are better things to put your energy into?

The division continues to strengthen .
Nov 09, 2017, 06:08 PM
Go fix yourself man !
I don't know how they identified her, but she was on TV yesterday.
I hope I don't get in trouble about my farting into the wind chimes joke, but that is a catch-all for all less than truthful politicians.
Nov 09, 2017, 07:43 PM
Misfit Multirotor Monkey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chophop
I don't know how they identified her, but she was on TV yesterday.
I hope I don't get in trouble about my farting into the wind chimes joke, but that is a catch-all for all less than truthful politicians.
Apparently she posted the picture on her Facebook and Twitter page that a friend took of her.
Nov 09, 2017, 10:09 PM
Go fix yourself man !
Oh yea, I was too dog faced to remember.
Nov 09, 2017, 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 62pilot

Not double standards at all. The right didn't fire her, her employer did. Does she have a case against her employer? That depends on the conditions of her employment. I personally think it's unsafe to remove a hand from the handlebars while riding a bike in traffic.
Nov 10, 2017, 04:39 AM
Official Old Git!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacemakr40
Not double standards at all. The right didn't fire her, her employer did. Does she have a case against her employer? That depends on the conditions of her employment. I personally think it's unsafe to remove a hand from the handlebars while riding a bike in traffic.
Even to signal a turn?
Nov 10, 2017, 08:31 AM
Go fix yourself man !
I think the idea is we have this promise of freedom in the USA. Instead of responsibly challenging an "unsuitable" government official, we tend to become abusive towards them, which in my opinion could eventually cause restrictions on our freedom of speech.

Look at what a person could get for that on the other side of the world.
Nov 10, 2017, 08:56 AM
Official Old Git!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chophop
I think the idea is we have this promise of freedom in the USA. Instead of responsibly challenging an "unsuitable" government official, we tend to become abusive towards them, which in my opinion could eventually cause restrictions on our freedom of speech.

Look at what a person could get for that on the other side of the world.
You mean someone in the Indian Ocean?

http://peakbagger.com/pbgeog/worldrev.aspx