E-flite AT-6 1.5m - Page 5 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Nov 10, 2017, 01:55 PM
Parkstormer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Puckett
Mikey,

In regard to your concern with the tip stall, with the design changes, I think this will be very surprising on how well this T-6 flies at very slow speeds. While we do everything we can to keep a scale outline, we will take liberties to make an airplane much better.
Looks like nice work, and we appreciate your commenting in the Forums!
to remove ads between posts
Nov 10, 2017, 02:58 PM
Fly Low - Hit Hard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Puckett
Mikey,

In regard to your concern with the tip stall, with the design changes, I think this will be very surprising on how well this T-6 flies at very slow speeds. While we do everything we can to keep a scale outline, we will take liberties to make an airplane much better.
This looks like a well planned an executed model !

RF
Nov 10, 2017, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coystride
Much appreciated by us less than perfect pilots.
Jim
This version was used in the Korean war look at the hard points on it. This was more then a trainer
Nov 10, 2017, 03:34 PM
Horizon Hobby Development
The T-6 had all kinds of uses. The Mosquitos were a forward air control. Many countries used them at fighter aircraft, training aircraft, Hollywood used them as Zeros for Tora Tora Tora, Raced at Reno and enjoyed by many in private collections today.

The hard points on the full scale in this scheme used markers for the fighters and bombers to come in and take care of business.
Nov 10, 2017, 05:07 PM
This model reminds me of previous Parkzone models! Same motor and set up as the old P47 Snortin' Bull we all know and love . Even the pilot looks the same!
Really looking forward to all the mods that will come from this! Should be a great flyer as well!
Looks like whoever was manufacturing the parkzone stuff is back at it. Doesn't look like an FMS plane to me.

Great to see the separate cowl .
Last edited by theprez01; Nov 10, 2017 at 06:00 PM.
Nov 10, 2017, 11:55 PM
Your Pilot Ryan
I'm doing it again. My peeps!
Nov 11, 2017, 01:07 AM
Looks great but for us in Oz the asking price of $449 is pretty steep when a 1300mm Art-Tech/HK with flaps, retracts and lights, and that actually flies surprisingly well, can be had for around $250.
Nov 11, 2017, 12:20 PM
GBX
GBX
Great Job !!!
Thoughtful Design
Nov 11, 2017, 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey 68
Heres my friends real T-6
Nice, I can see why you want to do this scheme. If I get this T-6 Iíd definitely want to paint mine like your friendís.
Nov 11, 2017, 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donodo
Nice, I can see why you want to do this scheme. If I get this T-6 Iíd definitely want to paint mine like your friendís.
Go on and take the plunge. I already ordered mine.
Jim
Nov 11, 2017, 07:53 PM
How many channels does the BNF RX have? How can you have safe select on a switch do you have to piggyback on gear or flaps? I know I am not very smart but I count 7 channels.
Nov 11, 2017, 11:20 PM
If you get the BNF version it will have the appropriate RX, you'll need a 7 channel TX. There are ways to do it on 6 channels but I've never done it.
Nov 12, 2017, 09:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolcaferacer
If you get the BNF version it will have the appropriate RX, you'll need a 7 channel TX. There are ways to do it on 6 channels but I've never done it.
Thanks for the reply didn't know AR636 could do that.
Nov 12, 2017, 01:17 PM
Your Pilot Ryan
Quote:
Originally Posted by geezer16
How many channels does the BNF RX have? How can you have safe select on a switch do you have to piggyback on gear or flaps? I know I am not very smart but I count 7 channels.
It's all about mixing.
Nov 13, 2017, 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donodo
Nice, I can see why you want to do this scheme. If I get this T-6 I’d definitely want to paint mine like your friend’s.
Heres another guys T-6 I know, Its a SNJ-5 Called War Dog as you can see the rear part of the canopy folds down. Those were setup for gunners .