E-flite AT-6 1.5m - RC Groups
to remove ads between posts
Nov 09, 2017, 07:41 AM
Looks nice, and a good size. I bet it sells good.
Nov 09, 2017, 09:51 AM
AA6JB
And will save you all a mouse click or two ... here is the factory video on this one:

E-flite AT-6 1.5m BNF Basic and PNP (3 min 3 sec)
Latest blog entry: 2017 Reno Air Races
Nov 09, 2017, 10:19 AM
Looks nice
Nice colors and detail
Nov 09, 2017, 11:03 AM
I like it. The gear looks a tad short . Always wanted one so I could repaint like my friends real T-6
Nov 09, 2017, 11:12 AM
Fuse$44 and wing $30 thats half the price of their usual warbirds
Nov 09, 2017, 11:22 AM
Head NEAT geek
geeze, couldn't they put two 12 year old pilots sitting on phone books in the cockpit at least?

does look nice though, nice departure from the usual yellow!
Nov 09, 2017, 11:32 AM
My Christmas project with some help from Callie.
Nov 09, 2017, 11:33 AM
I dont know why horizon cant put nav lights?
Are they expensive or hard to put in?
Nov 09, 2017, 11:48 AM
Warbird & Jet Lover
Quote:
Originally Posted by lov2flywarbird
I dont know why horizon cant put nav lights?
Are they expensive or hard to put in?
They do on some airplanes, but it's highly vendor-dependent. Some vendors are good at sourcing affordable lighting systems, and some aren't. This one, not so much.
Nov 09, 2017, 12:05 PM
Its Beautiful looking plane but Horizon does not have nav lights on foam warbirds...and has very few foam civilian planes with nav lights...why horizon? Retract and flap but no nav lights...i dont know...isnt this plane suppose to be full house model? Something 2 think about horizon! I think u will sell more if u do
Nov 09, 2017, 12:14 PM
Warbird & Jet Lover
Quote:
Originally Posted by lov2flywarbird
Its Beautiful looking plane but Horizon does not have nav lights on foam warbirds...and has very few foam civilian planes with nav lights...why horizon? Retract and flap but no nav lights...i dont know...isnt this plane suppose to be full house model? Something 2 think about horizon! I think u will sell more if u do
I just answered this. It depends on the vendor. Some are good at lights and some aren't. They won't sell more airplanes if the lighting solution puts the price point up too high.

(Since I see you joined RC Groups in September of 2015, you probably don't know that I used to work at Horizon, leading the airplane product development team. I departed a few months before you joined. I can't and don't speak for Horizon, but what I just described was true while I was still there, and I'm pretty sure things haven't changed that much since I left.)
Nov 09, 2017, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Eichstedt
I just answered this. It depends on the vendor. Some are good at lights and some aren't. They won't sell more airplanes if the lighting solution puts the price point up too high.

(Since I see you joined RC Groups in September of 2015, you probably don't know that I used to work at Horizon, leading the airplane product development team. I departed a few months before you joined. I can't and don't speak for Horizon, but what I just described was true while I was still there, and I'm pretty sure things haven't changed that much since I left.)
Thank u for the answer
Nov 09, 2017, 12:20 PM
Head NEAT geek
who's gonna be first and make one into a Hollywood Zero?
Nov 09, 2017, 12:31 PM
Horizon Hobby Development
If you watch the video, where the T-6 is parked in front of the Wildcat, I almost had them pull a Hollywood Zero out for the backdrop. LOL