Nov 09, 2017, 02:10 AM
Discussion

Cleanflight vs Librepilot

I've noticed there isn't anyway to assign PID banks to flight modes in Cleanflight. You can do this is Librepilot. I find it useful to have two different preset rate modes with different PIDs and responsiveness but there is no way to do this in Cleanflight. Anyone have a workaround ?
to remove ads between posts
Nov 10, 2017, 06:28 PM
I just found the part in Betaflight (adjustments section) where you can select which profile to use so nevermind.

Quick Reply

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Librepilot vs Cleanflight Conradz Beginner Multirotor Drones 3 Jan 23, 2017 04:34 PM
Discussion Help with Cleanflight, Flashed with CF and now wont connect to LibrePilot irishluck Multirotor Drone Electronics 10 Dec 10, 2016 01:44 PM
Help! switched from librepilot(cc3d) to cleanflight, problems surface! Politowski Multirotor Drone Electronics 6 Oct 23, 2016 12:43 AM
Discussion Cleanflight motor numbering vs librepilot stingeragents Beginner Multirotor Drones 2 May 26, 2016 10:49 PM
Discussion LibrePilot vs. CleanFlight Motor Configurations Triggerscan Beginner Multirotor Drones 5 May 20, 2016 01:02 PM