Cleanflight vs Librepilot - RC Groups
Nov 09, 2017, 03:10 AM
Discussion

Cleanflight vs Librepilot

I've noticed there isn't anyway to assign PID banks to flight modes in Cleanflight. You can do this is Librepilot. I find it useful to have two different preset rate modes with different PIDs and responsiveness but there is no way to do this in Cleanflight. Anyone have a workaround ?
to remove ads between posts
Nov 10, 2017, 07:28 PM
I just found the part in Betaflight (adjustments section) where you can select which profile to use so nevermind.