Thread Tools
Nov 08, 2017, 09:10 PM

What is this plug called????

Hey all- these 6 and 3 pin plugs are in an old dx6i. I need BOTH. Versions but have NO idea what the heck they're even called. Can someone please help?

Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Nov 09, 2017, 10:52 AM
Registered User
Zeeb's Avatar
I always hated looking for connector types/names especially when given links like the above for all the Molex stuff.

I dare say most connectors in RC use are JST with various letter extensions e.g. JST EH. There are links on this webpage to pictures of all the various types of connectors. You just find the type you want and how to specify the number of pins.
Nov 09, 2017, 11:32 AM
Thanks guys! HUGE help!

I used to work a block from Molex many years ago- can't believe I didn't think of them! TY!!!!
Nov 09, 2017, 11:42 AM
Registered User
Not Molex. Those are JST-PH connectors. Pins are 2.0mm pitch.
Nov 09, 2017, 12:37 PM
Yes- and thanks again. That JST site is sweet! I wish that was around back when I worked at Hobby King to explain that to customers! Scooped some up from Digi-Key.
Feb 07, 2018, 09:48 AM

DX* plugs

Alright guys- another plug question-

Anyone know the exact plug for the older DX8's gimbal plugs ? Looking for both male and female.

Thanks in advance!!!

Quick Reply

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion What's the connector called that plugs into the TBS Unify? BlackVenom FPV Equipment 0 Sep 14, 2017 10:42 AM
Discussion What are these plugs called? Great Crouton FPV Equipment 5 May 11, 2016 09:57 PM
Discussion any idea what this model is called? CHEF-UK Fuel Plane Talk 0 Oct 09, 2015 01:25 AM
Discussion Need help figuring out what this plug is called! FalconFPV FPV Equipment 5 May 01, 2014 04:23 PM
Discussion What do you guys call this- parallel discharge plug? Lpbug Batteries and Chargers 5 Jul 06, 2012 05:08 AM