What is this plug called???? - RC Groups
Nov 08, 2017, 09:10 PM
JG
Help!

What is this plug called????

Hey all- these 6 and 3 pin plugs are in an old dx6i. I need BOTH. Versions but have NO idea what the heck they're even called. Can someone please help?

Thanks!!!!!
to remove ads between posts
Nov 09, 2017, 10:52 AM
I always hated looking for connector types/names especially when given links like the above for all the Molex stuff.

I dare say most connectors in RC use are JST with various letter extensions e.g. JST EH. There are links on this webpage to pictures of all the various types of connectors. You just find the type you want and how to specify the number of pins.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JST_connector
Nov 09, 2017, 11:32 AM
JG
Thanks guys! HUGE help!

I used to work a block from Molex many years ago- can't believe I didn't think of them! TY!!!!
Nov 09, 2017, 11:42 AM
Not Molex. Those are JST-PH connectors. Pins are 2.0mm pitch.
Nov 09, 2017, 12:37 PM
JG
Yes- and thanks again. That JST site is sweet! I wish that was around back when I worked at Hobby King to explain that to customers! Scooped some up from Digi-Key.