FrSky LBT EU2 Receiver Compatibility - RC Groups
Nov 08, 2017, 05:53 PM
Discussion

FrSky LBT EU2 Receiver Compatibility

Hello,
I currently have a FrSky DHT Module in a Futaba T7CP Transmitter and all seem to be working well with the V8R4-II and V8R7-II Rx units I have.
So pleased with the way they are working I am thinking of buying an FrSky Transmitter and am currently considering the Taranis X9D Plus.
Type of modelling I do is Powered Glider and Ridge Soaring, so my question is:

Will my current receivers be compatible with the Taranis X9D Plus given there seems to be several FW versions, ( International, EU or EU2 etc).
Other FrSky Transmitters would also be considered, and i am UK based
Many thanks Ian
to remove ads between posts