How to transmit telemetry from a Pixhawk to a DEVO-F12E radio? - RC Groups
Nov 08, 2017, 09:57 AM
Discussion

How to transmit telemetry from a Pixhawk to a DEVO-F12E radio?

Hello, I'm literally "recycling" a Walkera QR X800 that was damaged, and I have placed a pixhawk, but I want to know where and how to connect the telemetry that goes to my receiver "DeVention RX706" so I can visualize it on my radio DEVO- F12E.?
to remove ads between posts
Nov 09, 2017, 01:00 AM
What kind of telemetry input is your RX706 using? I can't find the RX706 manual.

In general, people add a microprocessor (like an Arduino) between the Pixhawk serial Mavlink data stream and the receiver telemetry port, converting the protocols. You can find an example for FrSky, if I remember correctly

The starting point is to know what kind of telemetry input is your RX706 using and what format uses...
Nov 10, 2017, 08:44 AM
Honestly I have no idea how it could work, I have no information about that receiver, if someone would be so kind as to give me a datasheet or some information that would help me to achieve that telemetry link, I would be very grateful.