How do you keep your jets at home??? - RC Groups
Nov 08, 2017, 08:57 AM
Discussion

How do you keep your jets at home???

Disclaimer: I just purchased my first turbine jet (used engine thanks, FishFace and used HSD F-16 thanks, Kim!!!) this is the heaviest plane I have ever owned ( I have been flying since the 1980's). All my other planes, helicopters, and EDF jets are hanging from my ceiling so my question is how do you store your jets? Pictures are welcome... PS... I don't have a trailer... Thanks...
Last edited by Low Hover; Nov 09, 2017 at 12:15 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 09, 2017, 09:44 AM
No one has more fun than me
Congrats on the jet. Have fun and don't fly unless you are with a pilot that has a waiver (since you are new I did not know if you knew that).

Anyway, you can use a stand of some sort and don't need to have a table but some flat surface will help. The bonus is that you can transport them on the same stands.
Nov 09, 2017, 11:32 AM
I really like the idea of making a cradle Thanks!!!
Nov 09, 2017, 05:51 PM
Danger! Danger!
Virtually all of my flying planes get hung from the ceiling, including my turbines. The only exception is my T-one because I like keeping the wings and tail in the bag. For the T-one I bought some ladder hooks from Home Depot and mounted them to my wall/closet.
Nov 12, 2017, 08:53 PM
Nice, I like the ladder hangers. Great idea!!! 😎