This thread is privately moderated by Silver99gsx, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 08, 2017, 01:06 AM
Trader Rating: 16
Thread OP
Wanted

WTB: Kyosho Quad Rider Nitro

HI RCGroups,

I am looking for a Kyosho Nitro Quad Rider. Please let me know what you have.. I am looking for a complete one and or parts to complete one.

Thanks
Justin
Last edited by Silver99gsx; Dec 14, 2019 at 01:13 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 09, 2017, 01:09 AM
Trader Rating: 36
taste the high speed dirt
Good luck dude...ive been looking for a while myself.......there was a guy a while back that responded to a wanted add I had up....he had 2 he wanted to sell....i was trying to work a deal then he dropped off the map......same with the guy at rcmotomaniacs.com......the dude just won't respond
Nov 09, 2017, 02:51 AM
Trader Rating: 41
Hey guys,

I might have a electric Kyosho Quad Rider up for sale in a few days ....complete with box and Kyosho transmitter . I'm also including a vintage Kyosho battery pack. So basically it will almost be ready to run. Stay tuned!
Nov 09, 2017, 08:23 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by artist2
Hey guys,

I might have a electric Kyosho Quad Rider up for sale in a few days ....complete with box and Kyosho transmitter . I'm also including a vintage Kyosho battery pack. So basically it will almost be ready to run. Stay tuned!
Pm'd
Nov 09, 2017, 08:32 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by grrttmyers
Good luck dude...ive been looking for a while myself.......there was a guy a while back that responded to a wanted add I had up....he had 2 he wanted to sell....i was trying to work a deal then he dropped off the map......same with the guy at rcmotomaniacs.com......the dude just won't respond

There was one on eBay a few weeks ago, but unfortunately the bidding ended in the middle of the night and I missed out on it. It went for a great price too! I have bought from rcmotomaniacs.com a few months back and when the item arrived it was missing parts. I wrote to them They responded very quickly and the guy apologized that the part was missing... Then after a month I wrote them back and have never heard from them.... grrttmyers we will find one!!
Last edited by Silver99gsx; Jan 15, 2018 at 04:41 PM.
Dec 11, 2017, 05:05 PM
Thread OP
Still looking for a Nitro Quad Rider!!
Dec 12, 2017, 01:54 PM
Trader Rating: 6
dammachines
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver99gsx
I have bought from rcmotomaniacs.com a few months back.... The item also took about three weeks to get here and they are located in Connecticut and I'm in New York...
Just wondering, did you get any sort of email to let you know your order had shipped? I ordered some tires on 11/25 and haven't heard anything yet.
No response to the email I sent the other day either.
Dec 12, 2017, 02:38 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmincin
Just wondering, did you get any sort of email to let you know your order had shipped? I ordered some tires on 11/25 and haven't heard anything yet.
No response to the email I sent the other day either.
I just checked my email (I keep all my orders/purchases). They actually sent the order confirmation the next day after I purchased from them and about a week and a half later they sent me the tracking # ... After that it took about two or so weeks to get to my doorstep. Did you pay with PayPal? If so check on the PayPal order.. Sometimes the seller will add a tracking # to the PayPal order.... I was actually going to order a few more things from them... But didn't want to wait a month to get them... Let me know how you make out? Here is the email that worked for me when I had to contact them.. Not sure if RCGROUPS allows emails.. So please delete this if I am wrong.. ([email protected] and or [email protected]) .... However The item I bought from them was missing a piece and I contacted John and he said they are waiting on more to come in. Said he will contact me once they come in..... It's been months and I even wrote to him and he never emailed me back... So hopefully everything will work out.

Justin
Dec 13, 2017, 10:57 PM
Trader Rating: 6
dammachines
Justin,

Thanks for the info. I checked Paypal and there's nothing there. Paypal had the first email listed associated with the account so that's the one I used. I just forwarded the email to the sales address as well. Hopefully I'll at least get something back. I assume this site is just something that he runs on the side - and unfortunately I know I was often pretty bad about responding to email back when I was selling parts. I can wait, I'd just like an acknowledgement that he's seen the order.

I did just see that the tires I ordered are now showing as Back Ordered on the site. So either I got the last set of front and rear - or the lack of stock wasn't noticed until I placed an order.

Dave
Dec 15, 2017, 05:22 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmincin
Justin,

Thanks for the info. I checked Paypal and there's nothing there. Paypal had the first email listed associated with the account so that's the one I used. I just forwarded the email to the sales address as well. Hopefully I'll at least get something back. I assume this site is just something that he runs on the side - and unfortunately I know I was often pretty bad about responding to email back when I was selling parts. I can wait, I'd just like an acknowledgement that he's seen the order.

I did just see that the tires I ordered are now showing as Back Ordered on the site. So either I got the last set of front and rear - or the lack of stock wasn't noticed until I placed an order.

Dave
Nuova Faor tires? ... Love that Quad!! When I ordered my parts the next day it said the same thing on their site... I do have their phone number too if you needed that? I have never called it myself and I'm not even sure if it's a working number lol But they sent a business card with all of their information on it along with my parts I bought, That I can forward you?

Justin
Jan 15, 2018, 04:32 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by grrttmyers
Hey just seeing if you ended up finding a Quad rider? I'm writing you to let you know one just popped up on Ebay for $308.72 shipped and was just listed. I did get lucky and found two myself and was tempted to buy this one.. But wanted to make sure you find one first.

Justin

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Kyosho-Quad...oAAOSwSuNaXQFH
Jan 15, 2018, 04:57 PM
Trader Rating: 36
taste the high speed dirt
No I havnt found one yet...I might have to jump on it
Apr 04, 2018, 08:03 PM
Trader Rating: 0
I have one in perth boxed all parts still on plastic just dont have the remote for it
Apr 04, 2018, 08:31 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris1234567
I have one in perth boxed all parts still on plastic just dont have the remote for it
PMd
Dec 14, 2019, 01:14 PM
Thread OP
Still looking for Quad rider parts, Rollers and or complete!

Quick Reply