Operation Christmas Cats - RC Groups
Nov 07, 2017, 08:39 PM
Discussion

Operation Christmas Cats

By personal request from a friend, I am currently setting up to cut a Push-E Cat V5 kit for his kids for Christmas.

Thing is, it's kind of wasteful to cut one kit after going through all the effort it's taking to dig all my stuff out of the storage unit and get it all cleaned up and operational.

So, I just wanted to get a feel if there was any interest in the community for these before I cut too many and end up having to store those, too.

Also, I have about half a dozen Positron II flat EPP slow flyer kits cut. Again, not sure whether or not anyone would be interested.
to remove ads between posts