Using Velocidrone to improve flight skills, Controller problems - RC Groups
Nov 07, 2017, 05:08 PM
Discussion

Using Velocidrone to improve flight skills, Controller problems

Hey everyone, I fly an inspire 1. I recently purchased a copy of Velocidrone and a Taranis QX7 controller to practice my flight skills.

The software works great, and it has no problem working with the controller. The problem I am having is that the flight controls are designed to mimic that of racing drones. I am wondering if anyone has any advice on how or even whether it is possible to set of Velocidrone or a similar Sim package to mimic flight controls of a DJI drone in P-Mode.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 13, 2017, 09:24 PM
Hi, there is a thread dedicated to Velocidrone with active dev - https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...mulator/page43

Quick Reply