Hitec/Multiplex Product discounts! - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by Xpress.., who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 06, 2017, 07:02 PM
Cool

Hitec/Multiplex Product discounts!

Hi guys! Weekender Warehouse will be having our annual Cyber Weekend sale occurring the weekend after Thanksgiving. Starting Friday, November 24th and running through Monday, November 27th you can enjoy savings on your favorite products- that's right, 4 whole days of savings! No having to wait in long lines and no having to deal with crowds (let alone trying to find parking!)- just leisurely shopping from the comfort of your home. Look for our upcoming email blasts for more offer details.

Email blasts are often sent out to Weekender Warehouse customers about upcoming new product releases, promotional events, or sales events. Many times these email blasts are sent to Weekender Warehouse subscribers before they have been officially announced through web channels. Want to subscribe to our email blasts? Sign up for our Newsletters on the Weekender Warehouse website by visiting www.weekenderwarehouse.com and scrolling to the bottom of the page. Input your name and email address in the form at the bottom of the page and you will be subscribed to our email blasts.

You can also send me a private message here on RC Groups with your name and your email address and I can add it to our email blast subscriber list. Please contact me via PM if you would like to leave me your email address, be advised that email addresses posted here in this blog post will be removed to protect your email information from data mining. Thank you for your understanding.

If you have any questions regarding sales at Weekender Warehouse, or if you would like to know more information about products available through the Weekender Warehouse, then please feel free to leave a reply here and I will answer you as best as I can.
Last edited by Xpress..; Nov 07, 2017 at 11:13 AM.
to remove ads between posts