Why does the forum in this complaint esixts? - RC Groups
Nov 06, 2017, 02:54 PM
Complaint

Why does the forum in this complaint esixts?

Why does this exist??

https://www.rcgroups.com/life-the-un...d-politics-22/

It is for the most part NOTHING about RC at all. It is full of political insults and short stupid comments...

I request the moderators of this site delete it or warn users who use it to drive forward and protect the RC life to bad politics.

Kevin Blakely
Last edited by kablake; Nov 07, 2017 at 08:01 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 06, 2017, 02:59 PM
RCG Admin
That link doesn't work for me? Are you talking about the "Life, The Universe, and Politics" forum? If so, that forum lives in the Off Topic Discussions category and serves as a place for users to discuss that content, keeping it out of the main RC related forum sections.
Nov 07, 2017, 08:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Cole
That link doesn't work for me? Are you talking about the "Life, The Universe, and Politics" forum? If so, that forum lives in the Off Topic Discussions category and serves as a place for users to discuss that content, keeping it out of the main RC related forum sections.
yeah that is the useless forum I am talking about...

I just don't get it...

I sort of think that no one would appreciate me talking about my most recent build of an Ugly Stik on a Hillary Clinton forum on a political group.. I think I would be told to leave very quickly and stop calling Clinton Ugly.. LOL

Quick Reply