Eachine Racer 250 get crazy - RC Groups
Nov 06, 2017, 01:04 PM
Discussion

Eachine Racer 250 get crazy

Hi to all,
I have a big problem with my Eachine Racer 250 Pro, after some minutes of flight it gets crazy, one motor rise at 100% and soon the quad go crash.
The quad is new, after bought it I changed the flight controller with F3 Racing Deluxe 10D customized for Eachine.
After 2 flight (without crash) it begins to get crazy and I'm becoming crazy too becouse don't understand the problem.
I don't thing the problem could be ESC (BlHeli original) or motor becouse sometimes motor n 2 rise to 100% sometimes motor n 3. I show You blackbox image.
Receiver is Flysky 2.4G 6CH FS-iA6.
The only thing I changed is the flight controller.
Sometimes 1 motor don't start when I arm the quad (n 2 or n 3 off), when it happens I turn off all and turn on another time so it can fly.

Please help me to understand which is the problem.

Thank You in advance
to remove ads between posts
Nov 06, 2017, 04:23 PM
Maybe issue solved, it's the second F3 Spracing 10DOF that give me this problem.
I replaced the Flight Controller with the original 6DOF and quad goes perfectly, I tested with 3 different batteries (about 25 minutes of flight in total)
I'll stop to buy F3 Spracing 10DOF and will try F7 Omnibus Pro.
Nov 08, 2017, 03:05 PM
Not solved, today after 20 seconds of flight same problem, motor n3 has gone to100% and quad crashed, after I tried to start again but motor n3 didn't start, so I calibrated ESC by BF and motor N3 started but didn't started n2, I connected quad by BlHeli configurator (Chrome) and ESC n 2 didn't connect...So I think the problem could be ESC's, but I don't understand how is possible becouse the quad is new, I feel very frustrated, someone can help me to understand what happened!
Flight Controller now is F3 6D0F, but before by 10D0F and same problem.
Motors are original 2205-2300KV, ESC BlHelis 20A DSHOT600
Firmware Betaflight 3.2.2. but tried Cleanflight 2.1.0 too, Battery 3S 1500 Mah but tried 3S 1800 and 4S 1350 too.
Receiver Eachine I6 2.4G 6 CH PWM
VTX and camera original

Thank You in advance...
Last edited by Xklaus; Nov 08, 2017 at 03:27 PM.
Nov 09, 2017, 10:22 PM
Try dshot300 and see if that helps?
Nov 10, 2017, 03:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLderDan
Try dshot300 and see if that helps?

Maybe I have understood the problem, in Eachine Racer 250 and 250 PRO the connections between FC and ESC are by a customized wiring, I think by vibration this connection isn't so strong and sometimes the signal from FC and ESC could be lost.
Yesterday I made many tests, and when motor 2 or 3 didn't arm I touched the plug and soon motor get start and it flies perfectly for some minutes, suddenly get crash for the same problem (1 motor rise 100%), I touched again the plug and it flies good again.

I show You photo about this plug, I put red arrows to make You understanding it better.
Tomorrow I'll replace connection by normal wiring (I'll solder directly signal cables from ESC to FC) and so I could be sure about the issue.

An advice for all: don't trust Eachine customized connections, I become crazy to understand which was the problem I never could think that customized wiring can create so big problem
Also connection from antenna and VTX is very bad, at first crash will get break.
Nov 21, 2017, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xklaus
Maybe I have understood the problem, in Eachine Racer 250 and 250 PRO the connections between FC and ESC are by a customized wiring, I think by vibration this connection isn't so strong and sometimes the signal from FC and ESC could be lost.
Yesterday I made many tests, and when motor 2 or 3 didn't arm I touched the plug and soon motor get start and it flies perfectly for some minutes, suddenly get crash for the same problem (1 motor rise 100%), I touched again the plug and it flies good again.

I show You photo about this plug, I put red arrows to make You understanding it better.
Tomorrow I'll replace connection by normal wiring (I'll solder directly signal cables from ESC to FC) and so I could be sure about the issue.

An advice for all: don't trust Eachine customized connections, I become crazy to understand which was the problem I never could think that customized wiring can create so big problem
Also connection from antenna and VTX is very bad, at first crash will get break.
Now I'm sure, I used external cables to connect FC to ESC signals and after 1 week of flight all ok