Trying to get the motors to turn - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Nov 05, 2017, 11:12 PM
Help!

Trying to get the motors to turn

Hi everyone,

I'm currently getting crazy with my quad copter because I can't get the motors to turn. I connect them to the ESC and they beep doing be be be showing that they are connected. However, the arming sequence doesn't work and the motors don't turn.

Drone specs
Receiver: FrSky X8R
Remote: Taranis Q X7
Flight controller: Naza M Lite
ESC: Cicada 4 in 1 30Amps

INFO about current situation:
The receiver and remote are correctly bounded and you can see a solid green light on the receiver. The flight controller has been connected to a computer and you can see on the Naza assistant that when you move the remote's levels there is a reaction so everything seems to be set up correctly using the S-Bus.
EDIT: I have bypassed the flight controller connecting the receiver and ESC to the power supply and a dummy servo tester got the motors to turn so they're able to recieve a signal and move.

If anyone has any idea about what's going on, it'd be very very helpful to let me know so I can test it out and reply with the results.

Thank you!
Last edited by Juanda1995; Nov 06, 2017 at 05:23 PM. Reason: Update about progress
to remove ads between posts
Nov 07, 2017, 02:36 PM
Culper Junior
You are in the wrong forum.
Post your question here.....https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...-building-Quad
Nov 07, 2017, 04:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeronca52
You are in the wrong forum.
Post your question here.....https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...-building-Quad
UNDERSTOOD. I'll do it. Thanks for the input.