Left leaner murders 10% of small town. - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Nov 05, 2017, 09:26 PM
It's ok to be white.
Discussion

Left leaner murders 10% of small town.

There you have it boys and girls, the bigotry taught by our professors in our colleges and universities just claim 26 innocent victims.
Last edited by RCWorks; Nov 08, 2017 at 12:44 PM.
Nov 05, 2017, 09:35 PM
Je Suis Turkana Boy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCWorks
There you have it boys and girls, the bigotry taught by our professors in our colleges and universities just claim 26 innocent victims.
Is the source so unreliable you won't provide a link?
Nov 05, 2017, 09:37 PM
Link to the stupidity of the alt rt
Nov 05, 2017, 09:42 PM
Je Suis Turkana Boy
One of the scariest things about America is the alacrity with which so many buy into the Alex Jones/Mike Cernovich insanity. These people voted for a guy who believes our last president was born in Kenya.

We're sunk.
Nov 05, 2017, 09:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcposter
A possible source for reliable info
https://www.nationalenquirer.com/
Nov 05, 2017, 09:48 PM
Bagpipes spoken here
Quote:
So which college did Kelley attend?
Nov 05, 2017, 09:49 PM
It's ok to be white.
Quote:
I'm outside on the telephone I'm not in sight on the big machine. Your shooters name is Devin Kelley, claimed he was how to start a race war claims to be antifa.
Nov 05, 2017, 09:51 PM
Je Suis Turkana Boy
Quote:
I'm outside on the telephone I'm not in sight on the big machine. Your shooters name is Devin Kelley, claimed he was how to start a race war claims to be antifa.
Says who?
Nov 05, 2017, 09:57 PM
Quote:
One of the scariest things about America is the alacrity with which so many buy into the Alex Jones/Mike Cernovich insanity. These people voted for a guy who believes our last president was born in Kenya.

We're sunk.
Put it in writing, dress it up with a logo and website, appear professional and that is about it.

Incredible what some will believe, it really is.
Nov 05, 2017, 10:02 PM
<<<<I|I>>>>
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLGjunkyard
Had to stop reading that alt-left article soon as it described Antifa as a protest movement rather than a violent mob. Or terroists, by definition.
Nov 05, 2017, 10:06 PM
Quote:

Where did you get this pile of steer manure? Out of your head?

"Police did not immediately announce Kelley's motive in the mass shooting. But Mike Cernovich, a self-described “American nationalist,” posted about the motive shortly after news of it broke. “Mass shooting at The First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs, which has a largely white denomination,” Cernovich wrote. “Antifa terrorist attack?”

Keep Up With This Story And More By Subscribing Now

Cernovich pushed the same idea further Sunday evening, citing only “photos.” “Photos of Texas shooter is consistent with profile of Antifa member,” Cernovich posted. “This is looking more and more like Antifa terror.”
Nov 05, 2017, 10:07 PM
Utterly absurd.
Nov 05, 2017, 10:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadstick 8409

Utterly absurd.
Obvious blatant clickbait, and the OP bought it!
Nov 05, 2017, 10:12 PM
Hi ya! Car ride!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Depronicus
And supports tRump. Pattern?
Nov 05, 2017, 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Depronicus
Worse than that in that the alt right media idiot speculated by, at least, including a question mark. The OP went ahead and tried to make it a statement of fact.