This thread is privately moderated by phil alvirez, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 05, 2017, 10:38 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

you need to know when to run

there is a point in life-and in modeling-that, as Kenny Rogers in the song, you need to know when to run.
once you have reached certain goal, or when you are satisfied with what you have or do, why try something else?
or when you no longer can do something, or dont enjoy doing it anymore

Kenny Rogers - The Gambler (2 min 54 sec)

https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/kenn...hegambler.html

i have reached a point where i cant find anything else to learn about modeling, or have anything to do but fly my planes.
and that is a great thing because, after all, the main goal of this hobby is flying-or whatever specialty you do-and enjoy your model.
so, life is good anyway.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply