Is there a Reichard dealer in North America? Looking for hotliner "ish" glider - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Nov 04, 2017, 04:05 PM
Discussion

Is there a Reichard dealer in North America? Looking for hotliner "ish" glider

Hi guys, I'm looking for a "warm-hotliner ish" and found the Reichard Sprinter '09 from Europe but did not know if there were any dealers on this side of the pond.

I'm open to other suggestions also for around the $300 mark. Hoping to find something that has spirited performance and could also do a little thermal flying or do the two not go hand in hand lol? I also thought of the Nike 2 or the Twister.

Cheers
Last edited by Canada Goose; Nov 04, 2017 at 05:25 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 05, 2017, 09:57 AM
I have bought tons of stuff from ICARE...which is a great dealer that is close to home. I can't say enough good things about the experiences I have had with him. Ships orders super fast and contacts you with email really fast...great company to do business with!
Nov 05, 2017, 10:01 AM
Here is ICARE's list:

http://www.icare-icarus.com/Electric...ider_c_24.html
Nov 05, 2017, 10:11 AM
Thanks eh! I took a look at Esprit and ICARE yesterday and see that Esprit has dropped the Reichard line. ICARE does not seem to carry much under 1K USD!! However, the Hawk at $399 looks pretty good and thanks for your comments about your experience with the company
Nov 05, 2017, 02:23 PM
That Mini Hawk that ICARE sells has quite a following. One of the most heavily hit threads on this forum. I have never had one but lots of guys have and love it...here is the thread, the plane is re-branded with lots of names:

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...sa-Axis-E-Wasp