The Quinjet form the Avenger movies - Page 2 - RC Groups
Dec 31, 2017, 04:42 PM
psychedvike, thanks for the video and your explanation.
david
to remove ads between posts
Jan 04, 2018, 10:34 PM
And here is some more progress. It's starting to take shape. I found the plane wants to be nose heavy. That surprises me. But it means my hatches are useless. That is they are in the wrong places to get to the electronics. So I have to make the whole top removable. It makes it easy to get to the insides but If I would have planned it this way I could have made the top one piece. It would be a little lighter and have used less plastic.
Jan 05, 2018, 08:59 AM
psychedvike,
where did you get that tool you used for cutting the servo hole? neat!
david
Jan 12, 2018, 09:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by newcomer
psychedvike,
where did you get that tool you used for cutting the servo hole? neat!
david
Thank's David. Sorry I took so long to reply. Working a lot. I made that tool. It's PVC pipe and piano wire. It dose take quite a bit of electricity to heat it up. It takes about 25 amps at 12 volts to getit the right tempt to cut foam. So I have to use a battery charger and a router speed control for a power supply. Here's another look at it.
Jan 14, 2018, 03:45 PM
Luis Claudio - Rio - Brazil
Very nice job!
Jan 14, 2018, 09:06 PM
Thanks Lewis. A little finish work to do but I won't get to madden it for a good while. It's been -5 degrees F. in Minnesota. I don't go out to fly until 35 or 40 degrees. We probably won't see that until March. I did make up some decals. There in PDF. I'll Finish everything up next week.
Jan 14, 2018, 10:02 PM
Build straight - Fly twisty
Nice!
Lookin' very sharp.
Jan 15, 2018, 12:06 PM
Thanks Whiskers, means a lot from a very respected member of RC groups.

Quick Reply