Weaselfest 2018 - April 28th-29th - Page 7 - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by surfimp, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 06, 2018, 12:26 AM
DWA
DWA
1Corinthians 13:1-8
I also had my Phantom 4 Pro with me on this trip. So I went up and got a couple of aerial shots of Ellwood.
Latest blog entry: Carbon Fiber Bird
to remove ads between posts
Apr 06, 2018, 05:02 PM
Beautiful photos!!
Apr 07, 2018, 02:21 AM
DWA
DWA
Thanks!
Last edited by DWA; Apr 08, 2018 at 09:43 AM.
Apr 10, 2018, 06:00 PM
DWA
DWA
Just amazed at how efficient dream flight is and how good they are to their customers.

I ordered some stuff Sunday afternoon it shipped Monday and I got it at my house today Tuesday!
Wow!

Dave
Latest blog entry: Carbon Fiber Bird
Apr 11, 2018, 02:39 AM
The original Flying Pigs Sqd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWA
...and how good they are to their customers...
It has been my experience that the smaller the company you deal with, the better their customer relations.

Having said that, Michael does regularly go the extra mile.
Apr 11, 2018, 03:30 PM
Hello all- Looking forward to this! Will be there Saturday/Sunday and I'm happy to help people tune and rescue their gliders as usual. Keeping it simple this year since we're having house guests every weekend this month, but we will plan on an informal raffle out at the bluffs on Saturday afternoon, so make sure to come see Ashley, my dad Emil, or me for a ticket. See you all in a few weeks!
-Michael
Apr 11, 2018, 06:24 PM
⚙️🔧Tinkerer 🔩🔨
Sounds Great Michael!
See you soon
Joe
Apr 13, 2018, 03:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWA
Just amazed at how efficient dream flight is and how good they are to their customers.

I ordered some stuff Sunday afternoon it shipped Monday and I got it at my house today Tuesday!
Wow!

Dave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Up&Away
It has been my experience that the smaller the company you deal with, the better their customer relations.

Having said that, Michael does regularly go the extra mile.
Hear hear, Michael and Dream Flight are stand-out special in the industry, especially the empathetic customer service department. I reported a failed servo and not only did they promptly mail replacement, they asked if the model was damaged as result...who does this? The level of customer care they offer is amazing, over-the-top for our hobby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrichter
Hello all- Looking forward to this! Will be there Saturday/Sunday and I'm happy to help people tune and rescue their gliders as usual. Keeping it simple this year since we're having house guests every weekend this month, but we will plan on an informal raffle out at the bluffs on Saturday afternoon, so make sure to come see Ashley, my dad Emil, or me for a ticket. See you all in a few weeks!
-Michael
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash_Tested
Sounds Great Michael!
See you soon
Joe
A few of us plan to come down Saturday to meet and fly with everyone, and share our admiration of DF gliders. There is a NorCal F3F race scheduled that Sunday however if it gets canceled due to weather we just may be there for both days
Apr 13, 2018, 01:24 PM
Thanks for the compliment and support! Well, it's our pleasure to work with you all! We are fortunate to be able to work with the great people who enjoy this hobbysport. It's difficult for products to be perfect 100% of time, and so we will always try to do our best to meet our customers' expectations.

Looking forward to seeing all of you soon!
Michael
Apr 13, 2018, 04:32 PM
Quick question, can you bring an electric powered glider?
Apr 13, 2018, 09:46 PM
characters welcome!
You can bring most anything you want. Just don't blame us for shunning you.

mw
Apr 14, 2018, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeLaReef123
Quick question, can you bring an electric powered glider?
I guess it needs to be asked why? Just kidding. Lot of guys bring motor gliders, drones, etc. Just no gas stuff
Apr 14, 2018, 03:16 PM
Delusional Wanna-Be
There is a tiny chance that I can wriggle out of a previous commitment and maybe get to come thaw out in beautiful Goleta with you all.

Meanwhile, here is a photo of my old faithful Alula Trek back here in Boston, wearing her lumps and bumps with pride.

I fly her and my Weasel all year ‘round, and in all manner of citcumstances, most of them tending toward the DIRE.
😎
Apr 14, 2018, 08:31 PM
⚙️🔧Tinkerer 🔩🔨
Nice Patina You can’t buy that
Apr 17, 2018, 08:59 PM

Ranger Dave

Hi, Michael. Glad to see that Emil is going to be there. It'll be good to see you and Emil again.
Looking forward to Weaselfest 2018!

Quick Reply