Nov 03, 2017, 05:36 AM
Tried 'Search'???
Thread OP
New Product

EV-PEAK E6 4.35 V (HV) Single Cell Charger

Not new, couple of mentions on the Batteries and Chargers thread but not much coverage so far.

Got one yesterday from Banggood ( https://www.banggood.com/de/EV-PEAK-...r_warehouse=CN ) and it seems to work pretty well. Nice to have the option to charge the new MyLiPo 205 3.8V cells (not that I have any yet).

Tried on mains and a 12V 7 A sealed lead acid, worked fine taking about what I would expect and the voltages matched my DVM so it seems to be accurate enough. Only slight negative (for me) is the annoying bleeps and tones, going to open the case and see if I can fit a switch.

Bit cheaper than the alternative.....

Paul
Latest blog entry: Just To Say Hello.......
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply