Tilt Rotor on Phoenix Sim. - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Nov 03, 2017, 04:47 AM
Mike's Ma Maaaaaaaaan
Discussion

Tilt Rotor on Phoenix Sim.

Not used it for years but last night I connected up my Phoenix flight Sim to practice funnels (helicopter and fixed wing) but I came to the conclusion after an hour or so that I might as well take up platting fog as a hobby because I would have more chance of succeeding there.

It did a mountain of updates so I don't know if this is new or if I had just not registered it previously but I then found a 'bi-Copter' tilt wing tucked away under 'Other' (also an interesting Auto Gyro).

Woo Hoo, this thing flies just as badly as my Nemo, great fun!!! Pitch instability when hovering, nose rising and or dropping when transitioning, I was actually surprised at how close to my Nemo she flew. I had to set my transmiter up so that transition was on the same slider as I have with my Nemo, having it on the key pad (default) made a smooth transition nearly impossible (for me) and it worked fine. Certainly NOT worth buying the Sim for (unless you get the 'naughty' one from Banggood) but worth having a look if you have the Phoenix.

Paul
to remove ads between posts