Altitude of Ground/Flight Track on Google Earth - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Nov 03, 2017, 02:38 AM
Discussion

Altitude of Ground/Flight Track on Google Earth

Hello!
I have been logging some flights and I have successfully saved a particular session as a Google Earth Track, set the altitude to Absolute, and played the track. The problem I am having is that the flying site is at 193 ft ASL. But the Track is starting at sea level. So until the plane is 193 ft above the ground, it does not show (it's label does). When it hits the 194th foot though, it bursts from the ground and flies the track only to land underground again! I am using elogger v4, GPS v3, Altimeter v3. All firmware up to date, Windows software v10.69. System is Win10 i7, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD.

I must be missing something quite simple here but I am bleary-eyed. Having a blast with this software - just need to iron out a few bumps. Any help appreciated. Thank you very much!

Price Dempler
to remove ads between posts