batteries - RC Groups
Nov 02, 2017, 10:01 PM
Discussion

batteries

I haven't flown for a year and a half or going on 2 years my batteries have been stored away but they all had about 30% charge but I am sure they have drained I would imagine I'm going to look at them and I guess all I can do is charge them up and see if they hold a charge. Makes me sick haven't even looked at or flown a heli for as long as I mentioned above. Don't ever get married to a business like me. 31 years now not much life with family except for winter months. I might try and start flying in the winter months if I have to.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 02, 2017, 11:26 PM
Under new management.
Good to see you around, sir! if those lipos were stored without full charge and in cool environment, they may still give you business. Best to just try,and see,if,performance is there.
Nov 03, 2017, 12:22 PM
Professional heli wrecker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Pitcher
Good to see you around, sir! if those lipos were stored without full charge and in cool environment, they may still give you business. Best to just try,and see,if,performance is there.
+1. Much the reason I store mine in a fridge. Balance storage charged. I have pulled batts out of there that have sat for years and used them successfully quite a few times.
Nov 03, 2017, 07:41 PM
thank you gentlemen I will just put a charge to them and see if they hold hoping to get flying soon possibly but right now things are just nuts at this time of season and running 7 days a week. Hoping to get more active with the ole buddies here again.
Nov 03, 2017, 08:37 PM
Under new management.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprint11
.... Hoping to get more active with the ole buddies here again.
Anytime, dear sir, we're always open