Need firmware for Maytech ESC! - RC Groups
Nov 01, 2017, 05:28 PM
Help!

Need firmware for Maytech ESC!

Hi,

(New to the forum and first post! )

I am looking for the right firmware for Maytech Multicopter 45A Opto 2-6S SimonK ESCs that works with Tiger Motor MN4014-9 400KV. I have read that these motors can have stuttering problems with the SimonK Maytech-ESCs. The Maytech support told me that I can reprogram them with BL Heli-firmware or send them in. Well, I cant find the firmware and Maytech support dont answer anymore. Are there a better firmware?

Anyone here have any experience with Maytech and Tiger Motors? And programming them? What USB-programmer and program can be used? I dont even got the refresh-rate from Maytech support. Are they 50Hz? 400? 490?

Need to get a Vulcan 900 in the air.

/MickeM
to remove ads between posts
Nov 08, 2017, 03:35 PM
No one uses Maytech ESCs and know how to reprogram them with other firmware?
Nov 08, 2017, 10:39 PM
I used to have the Maytech 30A's. They are the same as hobbyking blueseries 30A. You need an atmel socket tool to program the ESCs with BLHeli firmware. I used mine with Tmotor 2216's and the work great. You can find videos on how to flash atmel ESCs with BLHeli in youtube.

here's one:
How To Flash BLHeli to 12 Amp Blue Series ESC With USBASP Programmer (14 min 43 sec)
Dec 08, 2017, 06:35 AM
BLHeli Suite works great, I have connected my Afro USB Programmer to the Maytech-ESC as shown in the video. But there is no Maytech-firmware or BlueSeries 45A (I have 45A ESCs). But, I can choose to use another .hex-file, if I could find one for this ESC. I cant get them from MayTech, they refuse to answer.