Tucson "A" Mountain photos - Page 4 - RC Groups
Nov 19, 2004, 11:19 PM
Piscine Promulgator
I actually have an aunt and uncle in Tucson. They are transplants from the Midwest and they are loving it. When I finally get over there to visit I'll make sure to hook up with you guys. Need to add A Mountain to my list of slopes soared

Steve
to remove ads between posts
Nov 19, 2004, 11:32 PM
I feel the need for speed
OOPPSS ... The 13 yr old speaks up. Guess we better get a photo of him and his wing on this thread. I could potentially lose my best helper if we don't comply!!

Steve - Any time!! Bring that Weasel, he'll have good company in the skies over Tucson

Tracy
Nov 19, 2004, 11:36 PM
Silent Flight
Steve:

Bring a hard hat!
Nov 19, 2004, 11:46 PM
Silent Flight
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJTucson
OOPPSS ... The 13 yr old speaks up. Guess we better get a photo of him and his wing on this thread. I could potentially lose my best helper if we don't comply!!
Tracy
No worries. The cameras are charged (got the Sony digital video cam ready, too)! I'd hate for us to lose OUR best helper!

Back to the U2....Someday it will fly......maybe...

daveWCO
Nov 19, 2004, 11:50 PM
I feel the need for speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveWCO
Back to the U2....Someday it will fly......maybe...

daveWCO
I think the U2 is the music he's been listening to..!! This should be recorded as the longest EPP build in history. Someone call Guiness!!

OOOPPPPSSS Did I really type this??
Nov 20, 2004, 12:17 PM
Throw it it'll fly
Nice planes BUT TRACY the sissy wouldn't fly his . The Supper Scooter is done and will fly Sat. good winds so far out there. It came out at 19 1/2 OZs hows that weight I hope good had to put 2 1/2 OZs of lead in the nose. Well See ya all there...

JASON
Nov 20, 2004, 12:27 PM
All times are GMT
Last edited by wackyd; Mar 13, 2005 at 11:09 AM.
Nov 20, 2004, 08:53 PM
A few more.
Jason and his new SuperScooter.....maidened today and it flew quite well
Nov 20, 2004, 08:56 PM
Steve and his Swift...nice looking plane
Nov 20, 2004, 09:03 PM
Eduardo (hope I spelled that right ) and his first RC plane ...a Zagi THL Did a really good job and one of the elders (Bill) helped him out with the maiden and trimming it out. after a few interesting short flights, all was sorted out and it flew well.
The wind today was not conducive to a first flight for a new pilot, but he was grinning wide just to see his new baby flying......
We have a new convert I belive!
Nov 20, 2004, 09:08 PM
A gaggle shot in the waning sunset

Jim
Nov 20, 2004, 09:13 PM
A weasel sunset ( this is the one that rides in the "skunk" truck in that special "factory built weasel holder...lol)
Nov 20, 2004, 09:18 PM
Last one. Bill and Bo looking over Bill's new little tiny scratch built.
Nov 20, 2004, 10:41 PM
got 2 more rolls 11/21/04
There are lots of places to fly in San Carlos(Mexico).I think we should have stayed there and flew!!

Jason watch what you say about my dad!!dont make me come up there and make that super scooter look like a v-tail!!!
Last edited by tjc's_az_pilot; Nov 20, 2004 at 10:45 PM.
Nov 20, 2004, 10:49 PM
Silent Flight
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjc's_az_pilot
There are lots of places to fly in San Carlos(Mexico).I think we should have stayed there and flew!!
Did I miss a Road Trip?

Quick Reply