Tucson "A" Mountain photos - Page 180 - RC Groups
Mar 16, 2018, 11:27 PM
I got all the part's together of Mike Noel's RB-57F sloper and the instruction's too. wouldn't take too much to get it in the air.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 18, 2018, 10:28 PM
What a great day on the "A" today. Alex was up there, and I haven't seen him in a couple years. And a new guy by the name of Angelo was flying his HK Ridge Runner with and fpv system on board. I let Alex fly my Alula till the Tx battery died and he hasn't lost his touch. Photo's to follow.
Mar 26, 2018, 04:52 PM
Flyin on pure adrenaline

Great session at A Mountain

JW 36 getting big air!
Wind 12-18 from sw.

George
From San Diego
Mar 27, 2018, 01:23 AM
Here are photo's from this W/E sloping on the "A" I was alone there on Sat. but Sunday Mauro Dirk and myself were sloping the north face. I was able to photograph my Miles winged Art Hobby V-tail, Mauro doing the flying. The Wx was overcast but a blue hole appeared and then later the sun shown through. So George from SD when were you on the "A"?
Mar 27, 2018, 11:12 AM
Flyin on pure adrenaline
Visited the "A" on Monday the 26th of March.
I will try to visit today the 27th, between 11-1pm for just a half hour.

George C
From San Diego
Mar 28, 2018, 12:55 AM
I wish I had read that comment this morning, I would've been there.
Apr 02, 2018, 01:09 AM
Some of today's action. I wound up going on the south face by the gazebo and flying my Alula.
Apr 10, 2018, 12:55 AM
I only got to the "A" on Sunday as I was up in Eloy for a DLG contest. Angelo and I tried the gazebo location as the wind was straight into it. Kevin was there as well but decided not to risk flying his beautiful Alula. He did give Angelo some pointer's of control set-up for his Alula. I also flew my Me-163, all the way down to the fork in the road. Next W/E maybe the wind will be in a different direction.

Quick Reply