This thread is privately moderated by old4570, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 31, 2017, 09:30 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

11th November ( Sales )

Remembrance Day (sometimes known informally as Poppy Day) is a memorial day observed in the Commonwealth of Nations ...

Online ( the cyber world ) 11 November is a big day for Sales ( Discounts ) .

Just might be a good time to pick up those Christmas presents ! ( When they are on sale )

Banggood has started with the deals as of 1st of November ..

From now till the 11th might be a good time to keep an eye out for online deals ( especially if you had an itch that needed scratching )
Last edited by old4570; Oct 31, 2017 at 11:57 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 01, 2017, 11:57 AM
Great , only problem is the items in my cart went up in price and even with the discount codes is still more than it was before .....
Guess I will have to wait until the sale / promotion is over to get it at a lower price again?!?!?!

Don't get me wrong, banggood does have great prices and in my experience good customer service but this hiking of prices and then offering discount codes which bring the prices back down ( or not ) to similar levels is just a bit annoying....
Nov 01, 2017, 07:36 PM
Thread OP
$$ check the currency setting ..
As well , some sales take affect at a certain time ( Time restriction )

So check to be sure you are buying when the discount is in effect . ( Yeah I know )
It's a little frustrating sometimes .. Just means you need to go back and see what item has come into SALE .. And then buy when the sale is active , + you need to be quick as some times there might be only 30 or 50 of said item available ...

But from my understanding , the best sales will be on the 11th ...
I think most of the major ( big ) online traders will be doing specials ...
I nearly pulled the trigger on a WL 977 the other day the price was so good .
Seem's the 977 is in short supply at the moment . ( I really should get one ) ..
But I am trolling for it ( 977 )

Quick Reply