Tuned Pipe Identification Help - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Oct 31, 2017, 08:13 PM
Discussion

Tuned Pipe Identification Help

Hello,

I came across this tuned pipe by a company called FcC (I think that's what the logo says) but i cannot find any information on it. I am looking for the correct company name and the type of plane this would work on. The box has written on the end Model 3959. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
John
to remove ads between posts
Nov 03, 2017, 06:23 PM
Might take some time to get an answer, from the size and shape it look like something intended for a .90<.120 pattern plane. By closing the other thread on the "Engine" forum you will get no answer and it will quickly fade from the front page.
Nov 03, 2017, 08:10 PM
Thanks...I closed it because It was placed in the wrong section of the forum, somebody made a comment about that.
Nov 03, 2017, 09:01 PM
I saw that comment (a bit silly in my opinion), as a new poster don't get too upset about it most members will go out of their way to help. It wasn't out of place in the engine forum IMO and eventually you will get an answer. That F.C company is most likely a small outfit and your pipe kind of look like a copy of the NovaRossi pipe:
https://www.planethobby.com/collecti...products/50400
Nov 04, 2017, 12:00 AM
Ok..Thank You