Red Hot Fiberglass props for 1/2A motors - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Oct 31, 2017, 12:48 PM
Cool

Red Hot Fiberglass props for 1/2A motors

As most of you know, Iíve made a bulk purchase of the fiberglass props that are the hot ticket for .049 (.8cc) motors. They are the ones the CL guys use that allow the hot engines like Profi, Cyclon, FORA and others to turn 30K rpm. They sell for $8 each at Hobby Club but Iím selling pre-orders at $5 each with a 5 order minimum. Orders after they arrive will pay $6 each. Shipping is $5. If you or anyone you know that might be interested in them, get in touch with me ASAP for the savings.

I just talked to the manufacturer and the props are shipping to me on Thursday. Give it a week or so to arrive from Europe and then another week to get them to you. If you havenít already sent payment, it can be sent to gavoss at swbell period net for PayPal, or mail to my home address below. If you send PayPal, please send payment to ďfamilyĒ so I donít pay fees or add 4%. I am a 100% disabled vet and Iíve been around a long time in this hobby. I wonít cheat you.

George Voss
1403 Lincolnshire Rd
OKC OK 73159
to remove ads between posts