Sep 18, 2019, 03:46 AM
How to make "NEXWAVERF NexWave 1G3 FSV2441" work on these glasses?
to remove ads between posts
Sep 18, 2019, 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ak2407h6
Hi to all

I have this goggle now for 1 year and have used it not more than 30 times.

From the beginning I have a bad battery that is not working. At the first time of use I only get 15 minutes of use time after that it was not more than 5 minutes. Banggood has stretched the time and wasn't helpful at al. i was very disappointed about this. I have used the micro USB plug meanwhile.

But now I have a bigger problem it's not working anymore. I get a black screen. I can hear the ventilation but that is all. I have contacted banggood and what they say is after heavy use it get damaged and because it's over time of warranty they can't do anything.

So my total flight time is not more than 2 hours.
I can't say that I am happy with my purchase and I don't know what to do with this.

Anyone know what the problem could be.
If I switch the receiver's could it be working than???

My experience with eachine is a disaster. Am I the only one who has bad luck with this goggle
There can be problem with not enough current from USB. Try to use 3S LiPo through the main power connector, using the adapter for XT60.
Sep 18, 2019, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrackoMod
There can be problem with not enough current from USB. Try to use 3S LiPo through the main power connector, using the adapter for XT60.
This is a good suggestion - here is a link to a suitable cable, 1 metre long, so you can have the 3S lipo in your pocket and not weighing down on your neck or head.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000168971183.html

1 Meter length Amass XT60 XT30 T Plug Male To DC5.5*2.1mm - Cable Suitable for Skyzone Fatshark Fpv Goggles only $2.99

You can select which battery connector you need - (XT60 / XT30 / T-plug)
Sep 18, 2019, 11:30 AM
Yes, good suggestion. You will quickly find that a 3s/4s in your pocket will last a LOT longer than the original battery. I made up my own cables and only use the original battery when going for a quick flight- if I am out a while my go-to battery is 4s 1500mah (It fits in the battery holder and is not too heavy on the head), or a 3s 5500mah in my pocket. Just batteries I already had laying around. Old ones work great for this!
Sep 19, 2019, 01:31 AM
flying and braking frames
Hey guys,
Anyone having disconnection mid flight with the eachine nano VTX?
Perfect lock with the ROTG2 so it seems to be the goggles.
Sep 20, 2019, 06:09 AM

Black screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptwenty
This is a good suggestion - here is a link to a suitable cable, 1 metre long, so you can have the 3S lipo in your pocket and not weighing down on your neck or head.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000168971183.html

1 Meter length Amass XT60 XT30 T Plug Male To DC5.5*2.1mm - Cable Suitable for Skyzone Fatshark Fpv Goggles only $2.99

You can select which battery connector you need - (XT60 / XT30 / T-plug)

So there is nothing wrong with the Goggle or the receivers aren't burned out. Except battery current. I don't have any 3s or 4s battery. Witch battery should I buy then to test it out. 1500mah or 5000mah and with hv.
Sep 20, 2019, 10:28 AM
Just get a cheapo 3S mate - I'd maybe get a 1500mAh to start with and see if it works.
Sep 21, 2019, 10:47 AM

Black screen

Quote:
Just get a cheapo 3S mate - I'd maybe get a 1500mAh to start with and see if it works.

I have tested it with a power supply adapter and still I have nothing. Does this mean anything. Should I still buy a cheap battery.

Black screen doesn't change. Could it be the reciever module that has burned out or something?

It's not gonna take any long to smash this f...king goggle.
Sep 21, 2019, 04:34 PM
What is the current rating on the power supply? Can it provide a few amps?

Have you tried each of the receiver modules in the left hand side bay in the goggles, with the right hand bay empty?

Does the screen flicker when you plug your lipo into the quad or nothing at all?
Sep 21, 2019, 07:10 PM
Quote:
What is the current rating on the power supply? Can it provide a few amps?

Have you tried each of the receiver modules in the left hand side bay in the goggles, with the right hand bay empty?

Does the screen flicker when you plug your lipo into the quad or nothing at all?
Yes tried them individually and switch them to. The led lights of the diversity isn't lighting at all.
Sep 22, 2019, 09:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ak2407h6
Yes tried them individually and switch them to. The led lights of the diversity isn't lighting at all.
That is a 19 volt power supply in the picture! Goggles are only rated for 4s I believe which is 16.8 volts.
Hopefully they had some protective circuit in there for over voltage. I would recommend still trying with a 3s or 4s battery. Doesn't your TX have a 3s battery inside?
Sep 22, 2019, 08:55 PM
Quote:
I usually just fly with one module in now to save battery power, but recently got myself an R9M module and some R9MM long range receivers, and wanted to try longer range.

My range was not much better with two modules in, 2 omnis and 2 triple feed patches.

When I took off I was on channel A7 but when I got back the picture was all over the place, and i got my picture back on channel A6

When I unplugged the second module (right hand side) and went back to one module (in left bay) - my picture was back to channel A7

It appears as though the 2 modules were trying to use different frequencies :
left on A7 and right on A6

Anybody else had weirdness like this happen?

Also - did anybody find a way to stop the goggle DVR dropping frames or losing audio sync? Cos my DVR footage is garbage
Turn off the recording, you can solve the video frame loss
Sep 23, 2019, 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWang1988
Turn off the recording, you can solve the video frame loss
Do you mean the best way to prevent the DVR footage from having out of sync audio is ....... don't record DVR footage?

Not sure it's the solution I was looking for, maybe I'm mis-reading the suggestion?
Sep 23, 2019, 05:36 AM
Ak2407h6 with that power supply you just have burned the voltage regulator inside the goggles.
If you plug it with USB it will work but only in 5volts. You can check it!!
I made the same mistake with the same asus transformer ahahahahaahahahahahaahaha
but i dont have replaced the regulator yet but i hope it will fix it!
Sep 23, 2019, 01:55 PM

Black screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiNuS_
Ak2407h6 with that power supply you just have burned the voltage regulator inside the goggles.
If you plug it with USB it will work but only in 5volts. You can check it!!
I made the same mistake with the same asus transformer ahahahahaahahahahahaahaha
but i dont have replaced the regulator yet but i hope it will fix it!

😁😎It didn't matter because I get the same result with a usb cable or the battery. I have the answer that I can throw away this goggle.
I just wanna try a new diversity module to test it out if it's the module or the goggle self

Quick Reply