Oct 30, 2017, 04:12 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

1 meter DLG

Toby's 1 meter "Captain America" DLG. Launches like a rocket, doesn't give up much to the 1.5s.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 30, 2017, 06:35 PM
Is this North domingo Baca? when do you guys fly there?
Oct 30, 2017, 09:56 PM
Man that design in glass looks good... I can imagine it glowing in the sun Something carbon wings will never do.
Oct 30, 2017, 10:17 PM
Road Runner:

We fly there most week days, 1 Septemebr through 31 October.

Any other time, that park is closed to us, but we revert back to the Balloon Fiesta Park. Again, most flyable week days, often on weekends.

Yours, Greg
Oct 30, 2017, 10:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by glidermang
Road Runner:

Any other time, that park is closed to us, but we revert back to the Balloon Fiesta Park. Again, most flyable week days, often on weekends.

Yours, Greg
Thanks hopefully I can go to balloon fiesta some time and see some of the pros fly lol.
Nov 01, 2017, 10:05 AM
Closed Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasLee
Man that design in glass looks good... I can imagine it glowing in the sun Something carbon wings will never do.
One of the reasons I really like glass wings. They are so pretty !
Nov 02, 2017, 05:43 PM
I suspect boron would be translucent too, and very stiff. And a lot of trouble.

That's a nice looking model.
Nov 02, 2017, 06:41 PM
Closed Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by lincoln
I suspect boron would be translucent too, and very stiff. And a lot of trouble.

That's a nice looking model.
Spectra might be once it is saturated with resin but working with it would be a nightmare
Nov 05, 2017, 12:09 AM
Forward ever, backward never!
Quote:
Originally Posted by glidermang

Greg: Great to hear there is DLG flying at Fiesta Park! Went to ABQ a couple of times for Fiesta, and thought the field would be perfect to fly RC as well. I'm glad to learn it's actually available for that during the rest of the year.

Lovely "Captain America" Go Mini too! Glass fiber and that color scheme is exactly what I would want to pick if I were to get my own Go Mini.

Quick Reply