Any FPV pilots in midcoast Maine? - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Oct 29, 2017, 07:05 PM
Discussion

Any FPV pilots in midcoast Maine?

Hey Everyone,
I live in midcoast Maine and would love to start an FPV group. If you have any ideas, then let me know...
to remove ads between posts
Jan 17, 2018, 06:48 AM
I live in the Brunswick area, and I am just getting into FPV, so an FPV group with some experienced pilots may be something I'd want to get involved with. I have flown your standard, altitude hold/GPS/stabilized quads (Blade 200 QX, 350 QX3), as well as the toy mini quads, so FPV is going to be a bit different for me. Just bought a FullSpeed BAT-100 with prop guards, and a set of Eachine Goggles Two goggles. I will be cutting my teeth on that setup, with my DX6i transmitter. Let me know what you're thinking for starting a group.

Quick Reply