Oct 29, 2017, 06:19 PM
Video

From the computer to the field

I always believed that simulators can help on your learning curve. It worth every penny. I Have RealFlight 7.5. Having most of my friends flying Quad-copters I decided to give it a try. So I practiced on the sim for a couple of weeks. Now I got my hands on a drone I made and went out to the field. First day It was about my friends testing it and doing some minor calibrations. I tried it for the first time and it was only to practice hover only. The second day is when I started to do some circles and try to keep a figure 8 pattern (I did some walks of shame that day). The third day (now) is were I can say I was managing to fly it around without keeping it level. so far that's my experience. I took my camera with me to record some my flying and compare it with RF7.5.

I like to call this my real2real experience.

My Real to Real Moment with Quads (3 min 9 sec)
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply