This thread is privately moderated by mudman1959, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 29, 2017, 05:56 PM
Live to fly... Fly to live
Thread OP
Discussion

We lost a GREAT Man today...

Today a Friend and Mentor to myself and many a RC person passed away and flew on to a Greater Flying Field... Michael "Crash" Hancock lost his battle with Cancer. He was a Gentle Giant and a Friend to all. He would give you the shirt off his back if you asked. When my Youngest Son came home from Afghanistan he was really having a hard time with his depression and memories. Crash and some of the guys in and who listened to the Crash Cast sent a bunch of RC goodies for my Son and got him back up and flying and back to more/less normal. Never did I expect this. The first time I met Crash was at the Crash in Fly in at Saranac Mi. several years ago... It was like I knew him forever and we talked for quite sometime. I had been listening to the Crash Cast for awhile and Crash with his deep Radio Personality Voice imparted upon us his RC Wisdom and Knowledge. Sometimes the show went awry but Crash took everything in stride.
He will be Greatly missed! So in the words he ended all of his shows with... "Get out there and build something, Fly something and enjoy this Great Hobby of ours"
Wings Up and Wheels Down Buddy... You will be missed but Not forgotten.

Mudman1959
Last edited by mudman1959; Oct 29, 2017 at 06:33 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 29, 2017, 06:06 PM
Mudman,

Obviously I don’t know you or your friend, he sounds like he was one hell of a friend though. Friends like that are far and few between. I’m sorry for your loss and you have my condolences and prayers.

R
Oct 29, 2017, 06:30 PM

Sorry

RIP Man

Quick Reply