Annual JCSF RC Auction November 4th (Leonardo NJ) - RC Groups
Oct 29, 2017, 02:42 PM
Swap Meet

Annual JCSF RC Auction November 4th (Leonardo NJ)

Hey guys!

As much as I hate to see summer end it does bring something we all enjoy - auction and swap meet season!!!

For the umpteenth year the Jersey Coast Sport Fliers (JCSF) will be holding their RC auction on Saturday November 4th at the Croydon Hall Gym in Leonardo, NJ. Anyone who has made this event in the past knows this is one of the premier RC auctions in the tri-state area, and it's well worth the trip. Doors open at 8:30am, with the auction starting sharply at 10am. Admission is $5 per person, and there is a 10% sellers fee. All sales are cash-only. Food is also available on site.

While we have the regular auction, for smaller items we also have a fixed-price table for things selling for $20 or less. This has proved to be very popular, and also keeps the auction flowing for the larger stuff.

On our website we have the forms for auction and fixed-price items, and I strongly suggest filling these out beforehand (it's just a lot easier). The forms are editable PDFs that will allow you to use your computer for this work. A nice side benefit is that this also auto-creates your merchandise tags Please save the forms on your PC directly and open them with Adobe to enable editing.

Our website, which has directions to the event as well as links to the forms, can be found at the following address:

https://jcsportfliers.org/2017-auction-flyer/

If anyone has questions feel free to PM me - thanks!

Rob
JCSF
to remove ads between posts