Banggood Micro receiver - RC Groups
Oct 28, 2017, 07:44 PM
Discussion

Banggood Micro receiver

I bought a couple of these receivers and attempted to use them today. Binding went without issue. The aileron port on either receiver does not work. All other functions, elevator, rudder , throttle operate as normal. But the aileron is dead on both. Am I missing something. Any one else using these receivers?

https://www.banggood.com/2_4G-4CH-Mi...?rmmds=myorder
to remove ads between posts
Oct 28, 2017, 11:06 PM
Yep, Ive got one in my Ki-84 and it works fine with one of the Orlandoo Hunter (Oh just love model!) rotary servos for the ailerons. Its been awhile, but I dont recall doing anything special. My Tx is a DX-18.
Oct 29, 2017, 05:45 AM
I'm using one for quite a while now, I love it, it's a reliable receiver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybermike
Oh just love model!
That's already a classic :')
Oct 29, 2017, 12:14 PM
No more nicotine for me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirpercy
I bought a couple of these receivers and attempted to use them today. Binding went without issue. The aileron port on either receiver does not work. All other functions, elevator, rudder , throttle operate as normal. But the aileron is dead on both. Am I missing something. Any one else using these receivers?

https://www.banggood.com/2_4G-4CH-Mi...?rmmds=myorder
Perhaps a silly question, but Ive done it before...is the servo plugged in the right way? Looks like the pin orientation is flipped from one side of the board to the other

If nothing else, you could put a volt meter on the + - pins of the aileron servo output and see if its at least getting power when its supposed to.

Nick
Oct 29, 2017, 04:26 PM
Go small or go home
Same. I've used a couple of these. No problems that I've found and they really will go down to 3v without cutting out.
Nov 07, 2017, 03:40 PM
Hi,
I was wondering what type of connector do you use for the throttle and where are they available from?
Thanks,
Ray
Nov 07, 2017, 04:12 PM
They are Connector Size: JST 1.0mm (same as Spektrum AR-6400). RC Connectors carry them:
http://www.rc-connectors.com/index.p...feud9bh2crk922
Nov 09, 2017, 12:55 PM
Thanks Coriolan!
Ray