Gm propellers eood - RC Groups
Oct 28, 2017, 09:07 AM
Discussion

Gm propellers eood

I know this might not be much of a thread, but I think it needs to be said. GM PROPELLERS IS THE BEST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH!!!
Georgi spent a lot of time to give me the technical support and make sure I was ordering the proper parts for my application, just for the sale of one prop.
The quality of his products is insane. Anyone who has held one in their hands knows what I am talking about. I love the curves of a V2 blade, it's just plain sexy!
Very affordable, for that quality and performance I would pay double.
Express shipping from Bulgaria to OH took 4 days. The container I think could survive a nuclear blast and my prop would be just fine.
I use GM props on all my 5J, 5D, and 5B's.
If you have had a good experience with GM, chime in and give Georgi some praise. I hope he reads this......
to remove ads between posts
Oct 29, 2017, 07:42 AM
The props of tomorrow
Thank you for the feedback !
Nov 05, 2017, 10:07 AM
Georgi, do you have a website of what is available ?

Thanks

Alan W
Nov 05, 2017, 11:43 AM
Grow old disgracefully!
This is Georgi's website http://www.gmpropellers.com/shop

Dick