Servo controller 4 channel - RC Groups
Oct 27, 2017, 03:04 PM
Discussion

Servo controller 4 channel

If you need to control some servo on your plane, like choke or gas fuel pump or other, with simple push button, without use radio channel this is your project.
I hope this can help other modeller, a open source project.

enjoy it.

https://github.com/robertobuti/servo-controller
to remove ads between posts
Oct 28, 2017, 01:49 AM
Nice idea, unfortunately the processor you used is obsolete and can't be bought anymore...

Also, in your repository there's no code, so even if someone wanted would be hard to port to another more common processor like an Arduino mini
Nov 01, 2017, 10:34 AM

precisation

Hello,
you said is not correct,
on repository is available full project with all soruce code, project is done with CW & PE, so any similar processor can be changed if you like.
On hardware there is the part list on excel file with link for any components to Farnell catalog online, processor it's old that's true, but still in production, you can use GT16/GT32/GT64 or GTA16/32/64, only to choose what you find, all of them are same processor and compatible, memory requirements are very small , so also GT16 is large in memory.

bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by robca
Nice idea, unfortunately the processor you used is obsolete and can't be bought anymore...

Also, in your repository there's no code, so even if someone wanted would be hard to port to another more common processor like an Arduino mini
Nov 01, 2017, 10:35 AM

se here for processor

https://www.mouser.it/Semiconductors...08GT16&FS=True
Nov 04, 2017, 02:20 AM
I stand corrected on the processor availability (not being familiar with all the variations, the one I looked for was not available in the USA). As for the software, it's uploaded now, but it was not when I checked originally